NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BrownSuga

NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BrownSuga » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:18 pm

Uh, is it me or did we skip some days in there and go straight 2 Colleen caring for her best friend! NOW, when we left off she was talkin to Korbel about "CREATIVE LOVIN" and NOW she was caring for her friend and her mourning. Where has the dayz gone.... :-)

Did any of u ladies notice that....HOLLA AT A SISTAH!!! :D

Soulsistah

Re: NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:23 pm

Here's my shout out at ya!

Colleen finally pulled her head out of her own universe of melodrama to support Lily for a change...wonders never cease 8)

Tadembay

Postby Tadembay » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:33 pm

I feel that it's about time Colleen started to show Lily some love. Colleen was all about needing Lily's help getting J.T. back while Mac was in the picture. Then she needed a place to hack into J.T.'s computer. Then a place to stay when she was mad at J.T.and Victoria. Then she needed Lily to keep an eye on Amber while they were working together at Fenores. Lily was doing all of this for Colleen while she was going thru her own drama. At one point we all were saying Daniel was getting bored because she was always with Colleen. 8)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:35 pm

Holla - bout time!! :)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:39 pm

Colleen was/is the worst diversion for Daniel & Lily's marriage life.....she was on Lily's side but certainly was trying to excuse Daniel....this girl needs to take off for far away places....she's got to be the most boooooooring character on this show.....

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:39 pm

Did you also notice Colleen seemed more aware of Daniel's lies and tricks than Lily? Did u see the look on her face?Lily is so clueless. Nothin' like her mom.

Tadembay

Postby Tadembay » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:46 pm

Quote pdames4: Did you also notice Colleen seemed more aware of Daniel's lies and tricks than Lily? Did u see the look on her face?Lily is so clueless. Nothin' like her mom.

Oh yea!Colleen is the queen of schemes and lies. Takes one to know one. :-)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:51 pm

Quote Tadembay:
Quote pdames4: Did you also notice Colleen seemed more aware of Daniel's lies and tricks than Lily? Did u see the look on her face?Lily is so clueless. Nothin' like her mom.

Oh yea!Colleen is the queen of schemes and lies. Takes one to know one. :-)

Right.....the queen of lies and she's an hypocrite as well.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:56 pm

I see her as trusting, not clueless. We see a lot more than what Lily sees, remember!!

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:08 pm

Quote Chrissi: I see her as trusting, not clueless. We see a lot more than what Lily sees, remember!!

Well, I think now that Dru is gone, I just want Lily to act a little more like her mom. You know, in yo face attitude. :D
I guess only the future will tell.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”