Mr. and Mrs. Abbott!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
starrlight

Mr. and Mrs. Abbott!

Postby starrlight » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:19 pm

I like the sound of that! please, let this wedding go on and to be remembered like a fairy tale one. Can't wait to the wedding day! :-) :-) :-) :)) :))

jackspaniel

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Abbott!

Postby jackspaniel » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:44 pm

I am not a fan of Jack's - however - if this wedding actually happens I'll be the first one to say "poor Jack". No one deserves to be married to a person who "cares for you" rather than loves you. I am not sure Jack actually loves Sharon either - but I think he is closer to loving her than she is to loving him. It will just be yet another marriage that ends up with infidelities and lies, ect, ect...........

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:47 pm

What makes a marriage.....you start with respect and then loves comes into play.......JUST MY OPINION.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:50 pm

Well if this marriage doesn't take place. There still could be aMr. & Mrs. Abbott. Legally Phyl is not married to Nick. I would love to see Jack & Phyl back together. IMO, TPTB should've never broken them up. I have always thought they had more chemistry than any other couple on the show, including Nikki and Victor.

evilauntiejan

Postby evilauntiejan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:09 pm

Quote jackspaniel: I am not a fan of Jack's - however - if this wedding actually happens I'll be the first one to say "poor Jack". No one deserves to be married to a person who "cares for you" rather than loves you. I am not sure Jack actually loves Sharon either - but I think he is closer to loving her than she is to loving him. It will just be yet another marriage that ends up with infidelities and lies, ect, ect...........

Poor Jack...Brad will never let Sharon really go...Jack is going to get screwed (sorry here) by Victor and by Sharon..only Phyllis is his true love...

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:21 pm

Quote evilauntiejan:
Quote jackspaniel: I am not a fan of Jack's - however - if this wedding actually happens I'll be the first one to say "poor Jack". No one deserves to be married to a person who "cares for you" rather than loves you. I am not sure Jack actually loves Sharon either - but I think he is closer to loving her than she is to loving him. It will just be yet another marriage that ends up with infidelities and lies, ect, ect...........

Poor Jack...Brad will never let Sharon really go...Jack is going to get screwed (sorry here) by Victor and by Sharon..only Phyllis is his true love...

Well, from what I've seen I think Jack and Sharon are on pretty much on equal footing: Jack doesn't truly love Sharon as that spot in his heart seems to be still reserved for Phyllis; Sharon doesn't truly love Jack and loves Brad, and truly still loves Nick, IMO. Given that, I just don't think Jack and Sharon should be getting married. Maybe it's just me, but if you don't love that person with all your heart and soul, don't get married - shack up together, whatever. Going into a marriage like that is a set-up for complete failure, IMO.

Jack and Phyllis do have "soap" chemistry. By that I mean, they are equals in intellect and personality and that "click" comes across on screen to me as something very dynamic and exciting, especially in a romantic relationship with the two.

As actors in the real world, I also see that click when MS and PB act in scenes together. Some of their best acting in their portrayals of Jack and Phyllis, again IMO, are the scenes they're acting in together - powerful stuff. That's the kind of chemistry I see b/t them. I read that for the Emmy's, PB submitted the tape of his scene with Phyllis when he chews her out upon finding out about her affair with Nick. MS I believe submitted the tape of her delivering Summer in the elevator with Jack as her example of her best work for Emmy consideration.

starrsctt

Postby starrsctt » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:45 pm

I love to see Jack and Sharon's wedding, too. I want to see the look on Nick, Phyllis, Brad's faces.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:47 pm

I think Brad will be the only one crying - I'm sure he won't be able to control himself.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:50 pm

LOL! I could totally see Brad blurting something out in objection at the wedding b/t Jack and Sharon...that would be hilarious :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”