SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
glowery

Re: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Postby glowery » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:53 am

I love the Baldwin/Fisher family :-) I love what they bring to the show. If Lauren was planning on hooking up with NVP, then I think she needs to know what Jack is up to. I say more power to her for wanting to know more!!

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:57 am

Quote glowery: I love the Baldwin/Fisher family :-) I love what they bring to the show. If Lauren was planning on hooking up with NVP, then I think she needs to know what Jack is up to. I say more power to her for wanting to know more!!

I absolutely agree!! It's not like Jack is on the up and up either - corporate fraud is the term I believe.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:00 am

This is just a soap....but I can voice my opinion....I disagree with what the Baldwin/Fisher are doing and think there is enough criminal actions in this show that a nice family with a good s/l would be appreciated.......in my opinion only..... :D

glowery

Postby glowery » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:01 am

But then it would not be a soap :-)

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:06 am

If the Baldwins use this only for their information and do not use it for wrongdoing I can't say that they are wrong. they know something is "up" with Jack and Jimin and when they find out they can stay a tep ahead of Jack. So we could say that oneupmanship is the game. The crime they are performing is hacking into a computer.But for the right reasons. I know there are no right reasons for commiting a crime but this is a soap and anything goes.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:07 am

All I can say is........disgusted with Lauren.

glowery

Postby glowery » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:20 am

Quote heart and soul: If the Baldwins use this only for their information and do not use it for wrongdoing I can't say that they are wrong. they know something is "up" with Jack and Jimin and when they find out they can stay a tep ahead of Jack. So we could say that oneupmanship is the game. The crime they are performing is hacking into a computer.But for the right reasons. I know there are no right reasons for commiting a crime but this is a soap and anything goes.

I agree with you totally!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:22 am

Well I guess it was okay for Phyllis to blackmail Sharon to benefit Jack. :)

It was for a good reason. She knew something was up with Brad and Sharon and she used the information to benefit Jack. :)

ChristyFergie

Postby ChristyFergie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:26 am

I absolutly love the Baldwin's/Fisher family! I think Jack is a pig and I think he needs to be taken down. Mike was already hired by Victor to find out anything he can on Jacko so if Victor even found out about the cameras and hacking he would even be sitting back watching it and wanting to see it as well. I love Lauren and I think this gives a better twost to all the storylines that are being played out. It gets boring watching the same old thing day after day. I think Jacko deserves everything he gets. I think that Ji Minn is getting tired of Jacko too and will adventually be on Gloria's side and working with them to take him down! Then maybe Ji Minn can rightfully purchases Jabot! I think he would be an excellent owner actually! Don't you think it is weird that if Ji Minn did own Jabot that he is the only one from Kim's to come to the US to work there? And isn't it weird that he would be here full time and not back in Asia working and keeping his other business up and running? I like Ji Minn and I think him w/Jill or Gloria would make an excellent couple!

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:30 am

Quote ChristyFergie: I absolutly love the Baldwin's/Fisher family! I think Jack is a pig and I think he needs to be taken down. Mike was already hired by Victor to find out anything he can on Jacko so if Victor even found out about the cameras and hacking he would even be sitting back watching it and wanting to see it as well. I love Lauren and I think this gives a better twost to all the storylines that are being played out. It gets boring watching the same old thing day after day. I think Jacko deserves everything he gets. I think that Ji Minn is getting tired of Jacko too and will adventually be on Gloria's side and working with them to take him down! Then maybe Ji Minn can rightfully purchases Jabot! I think he would be an excellent owner actually! Don't you think it is weird that if Ji Minn did own Jabot that he is the only one from Kim's to come to the US to work there? And isn't it weird that he would be here full time and not back in Asia working and keeping his other business up and running? I like Ji Minn and I think him w/Jill or Gloria would make an excellent couple!

very interesting post ChristyFergie! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”