Spoiler Sharon''

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Spoiler Sharon''

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:11 pm

As long as she tells Brad to get lost, that's all I hope for. I wish she could be alone for five minutes, but every time she is alone, everyone is saying who should she be with!

I feel sorry for Vickie but she has been dumber than a box of rocks. You can't buy love and her "package deal" offer to Brad is what is going to break her heart one day.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:15 pm

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: Call me old fashioned but I still believe in love. I don't think Sharon should marry Jack unless she is IN love with him. She also should keep the heck away from Brad because he is married to someone else. And what's more he has a baby on the way. Sharon should remember back to how hurt she was when she found out about Nick and Phyllis and think of Vicky and the baby.
Well, there are different kinds of love. And different kinds of marriages too. Only in America do we value love over all other concerns. If you "love" the wrong guy, it doesn't matter how much you love him. You will still be miserable.

Since soap people don't seem to care how many times someone is married, a temporary marriage to Jack with mutual respect is a whole lot better than sneaking around with a married man. Since she just has to be with someone! ~)

Secret Fan

Postby Secret Fan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:31 pm

That's the key phrase....since she just has to be with someone. If only she could stand on her own two feet without a man for 2 minutes!!

But that isn'r gonna happen. She is going to continue the jump from man to man to man just like the energizer bunny :D Poor Sharon.... ;)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:06 pm

I wouldn't feel sorry for Sharon right now...she's gonna surprise some people I think. She can't help it though that she's so beautiful, IMO; she's always in demand as Jack said she's "got too many men after her" :-) So true. But I was surprised at how many people on these boards have voted Sharon the "hottest actress" in the Sudzies thread on page 1 - she is gorgeous. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”