sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tadembay

Re: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Postby Tadembay » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:06 pm

Quote jackspaniel:
Quote suegerry: Gloria get back at Jack for what ?)

I haven't yet been able to figure that one out....what did Jack do to this evil conniving witch that she didn't deserve ?)

Yes she got her pay back on US today's show....she wants to get into Will's money train and it won't happen.... :D

And the Badlwin/Fisher are able to view the security cameras at Jabot....hopefully they come accross the one that will show Gloria tainting the cream...and others will get to see it as well......this disfunctional family need their time behind bars soon.

No, Jack didn't do anything to Gloria!?!?! He kept her from her husband's funeral by changing the time of the funeral - he kept her from her inheritance by tricking his father into changing his will while he was not in his right mind - just to name a couple of things!

John loved Gloria but she didn't deserve him. She and Tom were a match made in Heaven 8)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:08 pm

:)
Quote Tadembay:
Quote Amy Mistretta: In this day and age, age doesn't matter :) I think they look hot!

Amy ;)

Whew! I thought it was just me. They were looking kinda hot together. Their day dreaming had my armpits a little sweaty. 8) The look on Gloria's face, Classic!!!!!!! :-)

I thought so too.....Jill has this sexapeal about her and so does Ji Ming

Tadembay

Postby Tadembay » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:13 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: :)
Quote Tadembay:
Quote Amy Mistretta: In this day and age, age doesn't matter :) I think they look hot!

Amy ;)

Whew! I thought it was just me. They were looking kinda hot together. Their day dreaming had my armpits a little sweaty. 8) The look on Gloria's face, Classic!!!!!!! :-)

I loved her necklace. Ji Min don't even have to say a word. The looks speak for themselves. :-)

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:13 pm

Ji Min is simply gorgeous and that voice.

Tadembay

Postby Tadembay » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Quote BabygirlAH: Ji Min is simply gorgeous and that voice.

Oh my goodness, that voice! *)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:19 pm

Quote jackspaniel:

I haven't yet been able to figure that one out....what did Jack do to this evil conniving witch that she didn't deserve ?)

Yes she got her pay back on US today's show....she wants to get into Will's money train and it won't happen.... :D

And the Badlwin/Fisher are able to view the security cameras at Jabot....hopefully they come accross the one that will show Gloria tainting the cream...and others will get to see it as well......this disfunctional family need their time behind bars soon.

No, Jack didn't do anything to Gloria!?!?! He kept her from her husband's funeral by changing the time of the funeral - he kept her from her inheritance by tricking his father into changing his will while he was not in his right mind - just to name a couple of things!

Given what happened to John and his family which directly resulted from her repeated lies from the moment she stepped foot in that town, she's lucky that's all Jack did to her IMO. She doesn't deserve a dime of John's money!

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:23 pm

Quote Tadembay:
Quote BabygirlAH: Ji Min is simply gorgeous and that voice.

Oh my goodness, that voice! *)

He can call me any time on the phone.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:12 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: :)
Quote Tadembay:

Amy ;)

Let's triple that. Jill and Ji Min...too hot. :D

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:16 pm

Quote jackspaniel:

That's all he did... ?) Gee I would have had her purple a... out of GC for good.....and with no money or name for that matter.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:18 pm

Jill ended up with Will and I just loved it....Mr. Kim I would like with Ashley if she ever comes back....let's hope so.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”