sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
golden retrivers

sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Postby golden retrivers » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:38 pm

:D Gloria little trick backfires on her.Jill and Ji ming have a meetins scedeled and gloria sets up the conferance room, then she makes coffee ''one pot for Ji ming'' caffiene free and one pot for jill regular''.then shes spikes Jills pot with the sex booster pills.as jill and ji ming are working she keeps seeing him in a real sexey way and has a hard time concentrating on what she's doing. Ji ming says he better have some of the coffee in her pot if he's going to work late!Then he starts seeing her in a sexey waytoo''(to funney)they decide to quite work for the night and ming leaves........... earlier Will had sent Jill flowers and Gloria thew the card in the trash can and jill didn't know who they were from''. Jill found the card just before Will came back to see her'' still feeling the effects of the pills she starts necking on Will.''it's one of jills funniest scenes i've seen her in'' :D :D :D

Secret Fan

Re: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Postby Secret Fan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:41 pm

Gloria - the 'queen of chemicals' is at it again....too funny that it back fired on her :D :))

OttawaSweetie

Postby OttawaSweetie » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:07 pm

YES!!!!! Yes!!!!! :]

I haven't seen it yet, but I just can't wait!

Gloria needs to get caught at her games. She's so devilish. >)

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:13 pm

Quote OttawaSweetie: YES!!!!! Yes!!!!! :]

I haven't seen it yet, but I just can't wait!

Gloria needs to get caught at her games. She's so devilish. >)

yes buts she's a hoot'' :D

MissHathaway

Postby MissHathaway » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:50 pm

Madame Glo needed her partner in crime Kevin to help execute all these schemes she has going these days - where was he- working? ..the nerve
As far as Jill- she's got both boys after her - don't choose - pick both..

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:27 pm

Quote MissHathaway: Madame Glo needed her partner in crime Kevin to help execute all these schemes she has going these days - where was he- working? ..the nerve
As far as Jill- she's got both boys after her - don't choose - pick both..

kevin helps :D

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:40 pm

Yeah the Baldwin/Fisher are having more power than needed...even Michael the crooked lawyer and Lauren are just as evil as the "the Glow Bug"....yuck this sucks.... >)

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:45 pm

Quote golden retrivers: :D Gloria little trick backfires on her.Jill and Ji ming have a meetins scedeled and gloria sets up the conferance room, then she makes coffee ''one pot for Ji ming'' caffiene free and one pot for jill regular''.then shes spikes Jills pot with the sex booster pills.as jill and ji ming are working she keeps seeing him in a real sexey way and has a hard time concentrating on what she's doing. Ji ming says he better have some of the coffee in her pot if he's going to work late!Then he starts seeing her in a sexey waytoo''(to funney)they decide to quite work for the night and ming leaves........... earlier Will had sent Jill flowers and Gloria thew the card in the trash can and jill didn't know who they were from''. Jill found the card just before Will came back to see her'' still feeling the effects of the pills she starts necking on Will.''it's one of jills funniest scenes i've seen her in'' :D :D :D

Sounds like a hoot..we need some laughter after the past week.. I am glad Gloria's scheme backfires..

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:53 pm

Quote suegerry: Yeah the Baldwin/Fisher are having more power than needed...even Michael the crooked lawyer and Lauren are just as evil as the "the Glow Bug"....yuck this sucks.... >)

ITA. We have enough schemers in this town - don't turn Lauren into one of them too!! :0

But Jill was hilarious in these scenes...she was acting like a drunken floozy - it was great comic relief! And my man Ji Min looking all hot and bothered - fantastic! :-) So glad Gloria was left with egg on her face when Jill's chemical over-heating *) was transplanted right onto Will :-) :-) :-) Serves her right! Seriously though, Glo needs to be stopped - here she is drugging these two people - what if one of them had a bad reaction a la the woman who died from her tainting the face cream?! 8) Will she never learn? She's such a schemer - her and Scamber should tag team!!!

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:53 pm

Too funny!!!! Glad to see that Gloria messed up.... I want to see Jill with Will......

Return to “The Young and the Restless”