Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
suegerry

Re: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:52 pm

Quote billsboy:
Quote pussykat: Why does John always visits Jack? Why doesn't he visit Glo Worm? If he can hear and see all of Jack's faults, why not let him pay a visit or two to Gloria? What do you think?
This is the one flaw with the writing of the show. What Jack did was simply protect the future of the Abbott family for future generations: Billy,Kyle,Colleen,Abby,Keemo and what other children that may be born in the future. Jack was not blind to Gloria John was and it was his downfall

Hey, great thinking....yes you're right....poor old horny John couldn't see the trees for the forest.... :D

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:52 pm

She will at some point. I believe that Gloria will probably get Will away from Jill possibly even marry him. Then the real games may start beginning with her being blackmailed by the guy that sold her the cleaning fluid. This is just too infuriating to go away.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:54 pm

Please Will may be "stump" but married to this evil bug....great gosh...no way.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:59 pm

Quote billsboy:
Quote pussykat: Why does John always visits Jack? Why doesn't he visit Glo Worm? If he can hear and see all of Jack's faults, why not let him pay a visit or two to Gloria? What do you think?
This is the one flaw with the writing of the show. What Jack did was simply protect the future of the Abbott family for future generations: Billy,Kyle,Colleen,Abby,Keemo and what other children that may be born in the future. Jack was not blind to Gloria John was and it was his downfall

ITA. Go got to go!!

John I think had what you called the "love is blind" syndrome.

Since the women came on the soap she's been pinning her way to marry into money. It's all about money with her.

Why don't her and her kids take their lottery winnings and go start their own company. :D

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:00 pm

The answer is simple. The apparition is not John's ghost. He is Jack's conscience. Even if he never haunted Gloria, he would know the truth about Gloria and he would not be chiding Jack about her. If he were a ghost he could, in fact, tell Jack a few more things about Gloria, like that she tampered with the cream. But he doesn't even know about it. So the guy haunting Jack is his guilty conscience and will only appear to him, not anyone else.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:00 pm

Quote Soulsistah:

I agree with many posters that Gloria is sickening and needs to pay...here she goes again scheming to land another rich widow, Will - the one she cussed out weeks ago when he arrested Kevin ~) But I don't think John visits Goldigga Glo because I guess we're to believe that only Jack is the evil one in this scenario, so his conscience gets haunted, but not Glo's :0 I guess, Gloria is the latest "Mary Sue" of the show >(

Exactly Jack has a conscience Glo does not. She's suppose to be Jill's friend and here she is stabbing her in her back!!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Gloria is plain "NOTHING"

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:43 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote switzerland:
Quote StaceyT: I know Gloria has done alot of things, and I dont agree with some of the things she does. But, there is a part of me that feels for the character the writers have created. All the things that she might have went thru that we dont know about....makes one wonder. I have to like her....she cracks me up. John saw past all the things she has done and loved her. If shes good enough for John shes ok on my book ;)
I know this a show and I think Judith Chapman is a great actress! It's the character that annoys me! I have been through a lot of things in my life! None I want to get into right now! But never have I blamed someone else! I can honestly say that I have never done anything malicious to another person! And just because Gloria has endured terrible things in her life does not give her a reason to do the things she does! Her past hardships only enlighten me to the motivations behind her actions! It does not excuse it! And we all should be held accountable for the things we do wrong in this life!

Very true, I in no way was defending her, just saying I cant help but like her character ;)
If we could learn from John, he took Gloria ~ knowing all her problems ~ and looked inside and saw that she had a good heart ~ and loved her... thats what I meant by my statement. I can respect that storyline ;) It is a fictional story, but it touches real life in many ways :)

I agree totally. And if Jack hadn't cheated Gloria out of her inheritance who knows what kind of person she could have become - she has had nothing all her life and has had to fight and scheme for everything.

vegreen

Postby vegreen » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:47 pm

Maybe Gloria has had nothing all her life because she was never willing to work for anything and relied on manipulation, scheming and lying. Would like to see a storyline about her first husband (Michael's father).

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm

Glo may still get what is coming to her. Think about this. Jack got jabot back without many struggles. he is now in charge again. It seems too easy to me. Once Jack is found out and all the Baldwin/Fishers are on top of the world, no one stays there forever. That is when they will find Glo out as the storyline would pick up again. That is my opinion. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”