JILL...IS...DEMONIC!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: JILL...IS...DEMONIC!

Postby StaceyT » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:43 pm

Quote MissHathaway:
Quote nrps: Jill is just horny.

No kidding - how long's it been???

Didnt she spend the night with Will???? I think that she did..... :~
(Im not sure tho) Does anyone remember this, they were having dinner and went up to a room???

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:45 pm

Quote MissHathaway: wow yabutterfly that is one good post! - I agree with you on Jill's crazed behavior these days - she's like a whirlwind of toxicity, yes terrible events have come to light but I think she's laying it on a bit thick...

Hi..Miss.Hathaway,..Thank..you..for..your..comment.....I..hope
the..prosecutor..don't..charge..Katherine..based..on..his..feelings..for..Jill...that..would..really..suck. %(

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:24 am

Quote vegreen: Jill is not demonic. She is upset about what Katherine did and any normal person would be. It would take some time to forgive such a horrible crime. Being a drunk is not an excuse for bad behavior. Alcoholics are very selfish, thinking only of themselves and their habit. Katherine is certainly a good example of that and to her credit she seems to know it.

hi..VEGREEN,..yes,it..is..normal..to..get..upset..when..one..feels..mistreated,..or..when..one..feels..they..have..been..wronged..in..anyway,..BUT,..I..believe..people..reap..what..they..sow!..Jill
sowed..the..first..seed..of..evil..smilessssss..JILL..was..the..first.."EVIL-DOER"..in..this..saga..hehehe >)..Alcoholics..are..ill;..what..is..Jill's..excuse..going..with..a..married..man...JILL..always..want..the..forbidden..fruit...Did..she..get..caught..having..sex..with..Jack,while..married..to..Jack's..dad?..Vaguely,I..seem..to.remember..that..to..be..the..case... She..can..dish..out..pain..but..she..can't..take..it. >) %( >(

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:27 am

Quote george: Jill is just jealous, because Katherine pays more time to Esther, her real daughter.

hey..GEORGE,..now..that's..a..real..thought!..Wonder..how..the..writers..would..write..that..in..making..Esther..KC's..daughter!?..They..certainly..do..seem..closer.then..KC..and..
Jill. :D

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:06 am

Quote StaceyT:
Quote MissHathaway:
Quote nrps: Jill is just horny.

No kidding - how long's it been???

Didnt she spend the night with Will???? I think that she did..... :~
(Im not sure tho) Does anyone remember this, they were having dinner and went up to a room???

Jill,..have..slept..with..practically,..every..male..who..have..been..on..Y&R...FROM..a..convict..to...a..male..fashion..model...Didn't..she..get..romantically..involved..with..Victor..once...or..tried..to?..I..have..lost..track..of..how..
many..men..she..has..been..intimate..with..AND..I..don't..
think..PHILLIP..CHANCELLOR..was..the..only..one..of..KATHERINE'S..lovers..that..Jill..slept..with......Didn't..KC..catch..Jill..in..bed..with..her(KC'S)..young..lover..after..KC..escaped..a..fire..in..a..
mental..institution,..in..which..she..was..unwillingly..committed?..JILL..has..been..nothing..but..heartache..and..misery..for..KC..ever..since..KC..hired..Jill..as..a..manicurist..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”