JILL...IS...DEMONIC!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nrps

Re: JILL...IS...DEMONIC!

Postby nrps » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:14 pm

I guess since Larry

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:27 pm

Quote gommie: That post is the work of a passionate woman ;)

Thank..you,..gommie;..I..really..do..believe.."what..the..world..needs..now..is..love,..more..love..especially.among..families!..If..Jill..had..spent..her..life..helping..Katherine,instead..of..scheming..against..her..taking..half..of..Chancelor's..home..and..other..cruelties,..I..could..see..Jill..being..hurt,but..not..hurt..to..the..extent..of..sending..an..aged..parent..to..prison.[b]

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:48 pm

Quote CandyLane5: Jill is very abusive to Katharine... I dont like it!! >) >)

Candy..YOU..are..RIGHT!..Jill..even..sneaked..alcohol..in..Mrs..Chancellor's..cough..syrup..so..she..would..fall..off..
the..wagon?.. >( yeah..Jill..was..and..is..very..abusive
to..her..mother.

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:05 pm

Quote yrrocks:
Quote CandyLane5: Jill is very abusive to Katharine... I dont like it!! >) >)

I think its shameful. So, what Katherine was wrong but I don't think she was operating on all cylinders when she gave away Jill's son. She had a drinking problem and she felt Jill destroyed her life. Jill needs to snap out of it and realize that a saint, she is not.

You..know,..YRROCKS,something,just..came..to..mind..Why..would..ms..Chancellor..exchange..Jill's..son..for..another..boy..I..forgot..the..logic..behind.that..story-line...If..KC..was..trying..to..hurt..Jill..why..didn't..she..just..kidnap..the..baby..and..not..replace..it..and..what
was..going..on..with..the..woman,who..gave..KC..Phillip?..Why..did..she..trade..Phillip..for..Caine?..does..anyone..know?..Something..isn't..right!smilesssssss ?) %(

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:14 pm

Quote crzy4shws: I don't understand how Jill can be so venomous to Catherine and still want to live with her. It all seems so contradictory. She can talk business with her one minute and have a tantrum the next about sending her to prison. Jill needs to remember how she came to be pregnant with her son. And, while Catherine was wrong to do what she did, no good would be served by putting her in jail now. It may sound a little unfeeling on my part but, Jill didn't really miss out on much because she didn't know about the switch. AND she did have who she thought was Phillip until he died. I mean there is the whole nature vs. nurture debate so no one knows if the outcome would have been the same for the REAL Phillip/CANE. At least this way she gets a do-over.

EXACTLY,..crky4shws!....I..don't..think..u..r..unfeeling..at..all;..I..think..u..r..right!..Not..only..that..I..think..Jill..committed..a..bigger..crime..than..KATHERINE..because..I..hold..Jill..Responsible..for..Phillip's..death. >( ;(

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:43 pm

Quote MissHathaway:
Quote nrps: Jill is just horny.

No kidding - how long's it been???

Didnt she spend the night with Will???? I think that she did..... :~
(Im not sure tho) Does anyone remember this, they were having dinner and went up to a room???

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:45 pm

Quote MissHathaway: wow yabutterfly that is one good post! - I agree with you on Jill's crazed behavior these days - she's like a whirlwind of toxicity, yes terrible events have come to light but I think she's laying it on a bit thick...

Hi..Miss.Hathaway,..Thank..you..for..your..comment.....I..hope
the..prosecutor..don't..charge..Katherine..based..on..his..feelings..for..Jill...that..would..really..suck. %(

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:24 am

Quote vegreen: Jill is not demonic. She is upset about what Katherine did and any normal person would be. It would take some time to forgive such a horrible crime. Being a drunk is not an excuse for bad behavior. Alcoholics are very selfish, thinking only of themselves and their habit. Katherine is certainly a good example of that and to her credit she seems to know it.

hi..VEGREEN,..yes,it..is..normal..to..get..upset..when..one..feels..mistreated,..or..when..one..feels..they..have..been..wronged..in..anyway,..BUT,..I..believe..people..reap..what..they..sow!..Jill
sowed..the..first..seed..of..evil..smilessssss..JILL..was..the..first.."EVIL-DOER"..in..this..saga..hehehe >)..Alcoholics..are..ill;..what..is..Jill's..excuse..going..with..a..married..man...JILL..always..want..the..forbidden..fruit...Did..she..get..caught..having..sex..with..Jack,while..married..to..Jack's..dad?..Vaguely,I..seem..to.remember..that..to..be..the..case... She..can..dish..out..pain..but..she..can't..take..it. >) %( >(

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:27 am

Quote george: Jill is just jealous, because Katherine pays more time to Esther, her real daughter.

hey..GEORGE,..now..that's..a..real..thought!..Wonder..how..the..writers..would..write..that..in..making..Esther..KC's..daughter!?..They..certainly..do..seem..closer.then..KC..and..
Jill. :D

yabutterfly

Postby yabutterfly » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:06 am

Quote StaceyT:
Quote MissHathaway:
Quote nrps: Jill is just horny.

No kidding - how long's it been???

Didnt she spend the night with Will???? I think that she did..... :~
(Im not sure tho) Does anyone remember this, they were having dinner and went up to a room???

Jill,..have..slept..with..practically,..every..male..who..have..been..on..Y&R...FROM..a..convict..to...a..male..fashion..model...Didn't..she..get..romantically..involved..with..Victor..once...or..tried..to?..I..have..lost..track..of..how..
many..men..she..has..been..intimate..with..AND..I..don't..
think..PHILLIP..CHANCELLOR..was..the..only..one..of..KATHERINE'S..lovers..that..Jill..slept..with......Didn't..KC..catch..Jill..in..bed..with..her(KC'S)..young..lover..after..KC..escaped..a..fire..in..a..
mental..institution,..in..which..she..was..unwillingly..committed?..JILL..has..been..nothing..but..heartache..and..misery..for..KC..ever..since..KC..hired..Jill..as..a..manicurist..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”