Reed actor?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
wewe

Reed actor?

Postby wewe » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Does anyone know if the little boy that plays Reed is actually Thad and Amelie's son?

HOT PINK

Re: Reed actor?

Postby HOT PINK » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Quote wewe: Does anyone know if the little boy that plays Reed is actually Thad and Amelie's son?

Reed is played by Max Page.

wewe

Postby wewe » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Wow what a good match. He looks like JT so much.

Nuthin_but_luv

Postby Nuthin_but_luv » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm still confused! How did Reed end up being JT's when throughout Vikky's pregnancy he was she & Brad's even though they were divorcing.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Quote Nuthin_but_luv: I'm still confused! How did Reed end up being JT's when throughout Vikky's pregnancy he was she & Brad's even though they were divorcing.

Victor had a DNA test done which (conveniently) said Reed was JT's, not Brad's. Of course, since Victor is the one who received the results, I wouldn't put it past him to have had them changed. I remember how smug he looked when he informed Brad that he was not Reed's father.

Nuthin_but_luv

Postby Nuthin_but_luv » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote Nuthin_but_luv: I'm still confused! How did Reed end up being JT's when throughout Vikky's pregnancy he was she & Brad's even though they were divorcing.

Victor had a DNA test done which (conveniently) said Reed was JT's, not Brad's. Of course, since Victor is the one who received the results, I wouldn't put it past him to have had them changed. I remember how smug he looked when he informed Brad that he was not Reed's father.

Ummm, ok - thanks for the fill in. This occured during one of my breaks from Y&R!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”