Jack and Phyliss

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blondie-n-Lex

Re: Jack and Phyliss

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:08 pm

I hope Jack and Phyllis do get back together. The only time I have ever liked Phyllis was when she was with Jack. They were good together. JMO

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:10 pm

Quote LeTsKyLlPhILyz2: Did anyone notice how Phylis kept clinging to Jack today? Even after Nick arrived she went back to Jack. She didnt go to Nick until they went to the table.

IMO: Jack and Phylis are going to be together again.

I agree, I think they suit each other.... ;) :) I liked them together. And oh what a happy day IF Summer turns out to be Jacks :)) Jack will be beside himself.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:12 pm

Phyllis did hug Jack more than muted Nick.... :-)

starrlight

Postby starrlight » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:44 pm

Quote LeTsKyLlPhILyz2: Did anyone notice how Phylis kept clinging to Jack today? Even after Nick arrived she went back to Jack. She didnt go to Nick until they went to the table.

I don't want Phyllis with any one at all. She is not a kind of woman that any man should take for any consideration! she is evil! >) >)

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:17 pm

Quote starrlight:

I don't want Phyllis with any one at all. She is not a kind of woman that any man should take for any consideration! she is evil! >) >)
But in the world of soap operas there is always a man that will!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:36 pm

Quote StaceyT:

I agree, I think they suit each other.... ;) :) I liked them together. And oh what a happy day IF Summer turns out to be Jacks :)) Jack will be beside himself.

Ditto. As one of the biggest Phyllis 'despisers' (hate is such a strong word, isn't it? ;) ) out there since day one, the fact that the ONLY time I liked her, okay, when she didn't make my skin crawl or shoot up my blood pressure, was when she was with Jack - that's saying a whole lot in my books about the chemistry b/t her and Jack! :)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:38 pm

Phyllis and Jack were great together. Jack is the only one that would stand up to her and not back down. :)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Yes, and that in itself, for someone like Phyllis, would be appealing. She needs someone as complex as herself to keep her challenged and that's Jacko to a 'T'!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”