SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:57 pm

Quote fanieli:
Quote suegerry:
Quote iloveit101:
Quote suegerry: Blackmail is an act of threatening to reveal information and is of damaging nature....Phyllis wanted to damage Sharon because she is jealous of her.....that said she is an hypocrit.... >(
Yes but sharon has done things to Phyliss also and Phyliss is no better than sharon and Sharon is no better than Phyliss

Whatever did Sharon do to Phyllis....I don't remember anything.... ?)

I don't rememeber anything about Sharon doing anything to Phyllis either. One thing's for sure: once Sharon found out about her affair with Nick, Sharon never made threats to Phyllis nor went public to expose her of what she really is

Off the top of my head I recall Sharon letting Phyllis know about her "SURPRISE" birthday party. Surely everyone would agree this is something - if not catastrophic.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:59 pm

Quote anadea:
Quote fanieli:
Quote suegerry:
Quote iloveit101:
Quote suegerry: Blackmail is an act of threatening to reveal information and is of damaging nature....Phyllis wanted to damage Sharon because she is jealous of her.....that said she is an hypocrit.... >(
Yes but sharon has done things to Phyliss also and Phyliss is no better than sharon and Sharon is no better than Phyliss

I don't rememeber anything about Sharon doing anything to Phyllis either. One thing's for sure: once Sharon found out about her affair with Nick, Sharon never made threats to Phyllis nor went public to expose her of what she really is

Off the top of my head I recall Sharon letting Phyllis know about her "SURPRISE" birthday party. Surely everyone would agree this is something - if not catastrophic.

I don't think that's quite the same as sleeping with your husband or blackmail.....but I could be wrong.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:02 pm

Oh yes the birthday party...LOL....wow if all she did to this woman is that.....she needs to be given an award.... :-)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:03 pm

Quote suegerry: Oh yes the birthday party...LOL....wow if all she did to this woman is that.....she needs to be given an award.... :-)

She should be arrested for doing that....right there in her hospital bed! 3)

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:04 pm

Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Thank you....everybody always wants to blame Phyllis...

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:07 pm

Quote engtcr:
Quote anadea:
Quote fanieli:
Quote suegerry:
Quote iloveit101:

I don't think that's quite the same as sleeping with your husband or blackmail.....but I could be wrong.

Another thing that popped into my head that I think would bug Phyllis to no end is Sharon running her down and calling her a hussy that slept with her husband to David Chow - when all along Phyllis knew that Sharon slept with a married man also but was acting like a poor innocent wife left behind. I know that would have bugged me to no end.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:07 pm

Quote engtcr:
Quote suegerry: Oh yes the birthday party...LOL....wow if all she did to this woman is that.....she needs to be given an award.... :-)

Tomorrow they will be there at her bedside to handcuff her.... :-)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:08 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote engtcr:

She will probably be put away for 30 years for revealing the info. about the surprise party...poor Noah!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:09 pm

Sharon told David exactely what Phyllis was....and if it bugged Phyllis that's because Phyllis' has a very flawed mind.....

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Quote engtcr:
Quote suegerry:
Quote engtcr:

She will probably be put away for 30 years for revealing the info. about the surprise party...poor Noah!

By the time she comes out of jail she'll be a grandmother...LOL... :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”