SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calivy

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Postby calivy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:33 am

phyllis runs to mike.i just don't understand phyllis. how can she do mike and lauren so wrong and then run to mike to lean on his shoulder and possibly for him help thinking she will be prosecuted. she thinks she can just walk all over people and then go to them only when she wants to and expect them to bow down to her. mike gives in to her but i hope lauren tells him it's phyllis or me. i hope they don't let her use them. as soon as this has calmed doenw and if she does not be in trouble for tis she is going to snug her nose up at them again.

BabygirlAH

Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:59 am

Right. She didn't want to have to do anything with Lauren and Mike, now she wants to run to Mike. I don't like it either. How quickly she forgot.

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:56 pm

HYPROCRIT INDEED >( !!! I knew that this whole mess would eventually bite her in the butt and that she would end up crawling back to Michael and Laura for help... Serves her right!!! Who does she think she is by snubbing her best friends the way that she did!!! She is the last person to be acting high and mighty to anyone right now... If i was her, i would be praying that those other little secrets that nobody knows about her come out!!! >)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:00 pm

If you're referring to US tomorrow's show....Phyllis do indeed run to Michael...and what I found funny is the way Michael hugs her and tells her how glad he is that she didn't go over the cliff....while Nick is looking on in dismay..wow that was real weird.... 8)

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:04 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:07 pm

Gosh... Phyllis needs a lawyer like really really bad... >) lol

Paolucci

Postby Paolucci » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:07 pm

Mike is a good person I think he deserves better friends and lot of praise.

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:07 pm

This shouldn't surprise anyone! Phyllis is true only to herself. She thinks she will be in legal trouble and will need Michael's help.

new_yr_ fan

Postby new_yr_ fan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:08 pm

I didn't interpret it as her running to michael and lauren. She went to pick up the kids and michael kept talking to her and she pushed him away at first but then broke down crying and leaned on him.

Tater

Postby Tater » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Hypocrit is right. If these two are gone it only proves that bad wins on this show!!! >( I liked Sharon sooo much and Phyllis is just another bad person on this show why couldn't she have gone over!!!!!!!!!! We have enough evil people on this soap. Guess it is time to reprogram the DVR and no longer record this show. Who cares if I miss now!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”