Coffee Time

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Coffee Time

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Mon May 28, 2018 12:11 pm

BobbiSox wrote:I was hoping you would have good weather for the wedding and that's great that you did! I'm in Northeast Florida, where we're having rain and more rain. I love the summer rains here, but I feel bad for those who planned an outdoor celebration this week-end. I guess those of us who live here always need to have a Plan B. I always do.

Yes. Bad weather in Florida my daughter flight back to florida was delayed over an hour but she did get home. Stay dry. Stay safe

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:32 am

Goodbye May. Hello June. Summer is coming. After the crazy winter, great seeing trees and flowers blooming. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm

I was getting pretty used to the heat and the sunny days - what the heck happened? I want more 85F plus days - not these fool cool cloudy days! Our grass looks green and lush and the flowers are lovely but it's too cool to even want to sit on the deck with my morning Lady Grey...humbug!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:28 pm

ANorris wrote:I was getting pretty used to the heat and the sunny days - what the heck happened? I want more 85F plus days - not these fool cool cloudy days! Our grass looks green and lush and the flowers are lovely but it's too cool to even want to sit on the deck with my morning Lady Grey...humbug!

I think Spring and maybe Summer will be as crazy as the winter was. Weekend in 80s, then bam wake up to 50 and dreary no sun. Yes grass flowers all look nice but too cold for me to have morning coffee outside.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:43 am

Here in nj we have heat warning. Will be in 90s with heat index feels like 102.
Stay cool everyone. Pets need lots of water. Elderly need to be in cool environment

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:Here in nj we have heat warning. Will be in 90s with heat index feels like 102.
Stay cool everyone. Pets need lots of water. Elderly need to be in cool environment

Another very warm day. Hope all is well

lomille

Postby lomille » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Let's have a cup of iced coffee. It's too hot for regular.
Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, in goes the ice cubes. Lol. So hurry and get your cup of Joe.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:33 pm

lomille wrote:Let's have a cup of iced coffee. It's too hot for regular.
Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, in goes the ice cubes. Lol. So hurry and get your cup of Joe.

Good idea, iced mocha with a bit of whipped cream on top.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:18 pm

taramartin wrote:

Thank you for locating this thread....no soaps. ..just nice chats. Yes I just made an iced coffee. .....now to sit on the porch and relax

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:01 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
taramartin wrote:

Thank you for locating this thread....no soaps. ..just nice chats. Yes I just made an iced coffee. .....now to sit on the porch and relax

Hello Fellow Jersey Lady, :) Hope all is well with you and yours. I must say the weather has been just lovely here in Jersey. 8-) I too enjoy ice coffee especially flavored. Dunkin Doughnuts, has my favorite butter pecan...yum! :P
When I make my own I like Coffeemate's hazelnut. Homemade or store bought, iced coffee is a refreshing summer drink. 8-)

To all Poster's, whether you like iced coffee, iced tea, smoothie, or water,....enjoy your summer. 8-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”