Coffee Time

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bonnygirl

Coffee Time

Postby bonnygirl » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 am

I thought it would be nice to have a non soap thread.. and I see there are a few older ones but they are so big I thought it would be nice to start a new one.. so grab a cuppa java and come on in.. everyone is welcome.. this is a nice way to forget about the nastiness on the board and just chill

I am having hazelnut coffee this morning.. and all we need now is some cinnamon buns :D any bakers out there LOL

str8fan

Re: Coffee Time

Postby str8fan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 am

Hey bonnygirl~Good morning! Day off at work today. Will be meeting my friend for lunch later.
Finished watching Ryan's Hope, going to sit on front porch with my cat for a bit. Just waiting for the coffee.
Have a good day.

bonnygirl

Postby bonnygirl » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 am

Quote str8fan: Hey bonnygirl~Good morning! Day off at work today. Will be meeting my friend for lunch later.
Finished watching Ryan's Hope, going to sit on front porch with my cat for a bit. Just waiting for the coffee.
Have a good day.

Good morning to you too str8fan :) I have a day off as well and the only plans I have are to go get my hair done. Then I want to make something good for dinner but have not decided what to make.

I need my coffee in the morning to give me that kick start I need.. Hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 am

Good morning everyone :) Great thread idea.
I am new to this board and think this is a great way to get to know the people on this board. Thanks bonnygirl for starting it.
I am a coffee fan too.
NEED my coffee in the morning or I have a hard time getting going. I hope you both have a wonderful day :)

bonnygirl

Postby bonnygirl » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 am

Hi LuluLemon . Welcome to my thread, Grab a cuppa and have a seat. I have seen your posts on the board and agree with a lot of what you have to say. Nice to see you here

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 am

HI Bonny, you can call me LuLu everyone does. This is so nice.. thanks for this thread, I am going to use it often.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:48 am

Quote bonnygirl: I thought it would be nice to have a non soap thread.. and I see there are a few older ones but they are so big I thought it would be nice to start a new one.. so grab a cuppa java and come on in.. everyone is welcome.. this is a nice way to forget about the nastiness on the board and just chill

I am having hazelnut coffee this morning.. and all we need now is some cinnamon buns :D any bakers out there LOL

Thanks. I'll have hazelnut coffee please.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:48 am

Lets go to Gloworm.

chrisamelia

Postby chrisamelia » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 am

Good morning everyone!This is a great thread,my day will be just as busy as always ,I have a 23 month old girl and a 10 year old boy at home,so I'll have about 30 cups of coffee ,just this morning alone. :-) :-)

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:09 am

Good morning everyone and thanks bonnygirl, for the new thread inviting us all to join.
Pulling up a chair here, kicking off my shoes and got my cup of Max and Krispy Kreme Donut.
Haven't heard anything about work yet so I will come and enjoy the chat.
Hope noone minds that my beautiful cat is sitting on my puter. lol. She loves to type but I just have to backspace her remarks. *)
Nice Post bonnygirl :]

Return to “The Young and the Restless”