Gloria

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
golden retrivers

Re: Gloria

Postby golden retrivers » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:43 pm

Quote engtcr:
Quote golden retrivers:
Quote CandyLane5: YIKES! I cant wait to see Mr Kim in action..... 8) 8)

LADEYYOUR NOT ALONE ON THESE ONE'' would love it'' how long has it been for Jlii'' Ji ming his one sexxxxxeeyyyyee man'''' hey I LOVE TO BE HER just for ''a'' little ''while''......................... *) *) *)

Why Golden, you little >) ! ;)

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:46 pm

Come'see comes saw''

head nurse

Postby head nurse » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:26 am

8)
Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

What I want to know is when Will is going to investigate Gloria's sabotage of the product. That will be a good story since Dru has been killed off.

head nurse

Postby head nurse » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:30 am

That's what I'm talking about. Gloria just buzzes around in her delusional self and she needs to be brought down to earth....HARD.
And her acting around in those scenes about the tv reality show, she was talking like it was a reality show about her. I am glad they cut that off so she would not become a "TV Star"!!!!!

NotSoYButStillR

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:12 am

I too would like to see Jill with Ji Min, not Will.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:39 am

Quote engtcr:
Quote Soulsistah:
Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

Why are we surprised? I'm not. Gloria is true to her nature...she can't go long without reverting back to scheming, deceptive, manipulative self. She is utterly sickening, not to mention delusional! 8) When wil the writers to expose her for tainting Ashley's cream?!! >(

That is LONG overdue! William mentioned weeks ago that they were reopening the case, but nothing has been mentioned in a while.

Gloria has nothing to fear if Bardwell is going to investigate. LOL, LOL

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:55 am

Quote jackspaniel:
Quote engtcr:
Quote Soulsistah:

Why are we surprised? I'm not. Gloria is true to her nature...she can't go long without reverting back to scheming, deceptive, manipulative self. She is utterly sickening, not to mention delusional! 8) When wil the writers to expose her for tainting Ashley's cream?!! >(

That is LONG overdue! William mentioned weeks ago that they were reopening the case, but nothing has been mentioned in a while.

I think they just brought it up to tease us then but it on the back burner again.. He isn't even looking for Jana..One would think that the Fisher clan would be pushing William to find her.

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:57 am

Quote jackspaniel:
Quote engtcr:
Quote Soulsistah:

That is For Sure!! lol... he needs to buy: "The Dummy Guide to Criminal Justice"

vegreen

Postby vegreen » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:04 pm

Gloria is despicable, but why she thinks she needs to give libido enhancing drugs to Jill is beyong me. Jill has never had a problem with libido before???????????

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:28 pm

Quote vegreen: Gloria is despicable, but why she thinks she needs to give libido enhancing drugs to Jill is beyong me. Jill has never had a problem with libido before???????????

Do we know exactly who the drug is intended for? With Gloria, it could be a number of people!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”