Who Really needs glasses here...???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rinaa

Who Really needs glasses here...???

Postby Rinaa » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Is it just me, or now even though Adam can supposedly barely see, he can manage to not only see, but hear Emily and the D.A. talking, and there he is, standing right behind them, (they would have had to have seen him walking to the bar!) they don't see him standing there!!!??? I know this is all fiction, but just a small dose of common sense from the writers would be so much appreciated!!

sharonsmygirl

Re: Who Really needs glasses here...???

Postby sharonsmygirl » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Quote Rinaa: Is it just me, or now even though Adam can supposedly barely see, he can manage to not only see, but hear Emily and the D.A. talking, and there he is, standing right behind them, (they would have had to have seen him walking to the bar!) they don't see him standing there!!!??? I know this is all fiction, but just a small dose of common sense from the writers would be so much appreciated!!

he is the son of Satan and has super evil powers. :D

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Quote Rinaa: Is it just me, or now even though Adam can supposedly barely see, he can manage to not only see, but hear Emily and the D.A. talking, and there he is, standing right behind them, (they would have had to have seen him walking to the bar!) they don't see him standing there!!!??? I know this is all fiction, but just a small dose of common sense from the writers would be so much appreciated!!

I think he sees more than people realize. From his point of view when the camera supposedly shows us his "eyesight" it appears like tunnel vision.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:48 pm

I think the whole lot of them, the writers and the actor seem to forget that Adam is legally blind. It's amazing how he can do all these amazing things, like drive, jump off of balconies, etc., first of all, without getting caught or hurt. Somebody with 20/20 vision can't do what wonder man can do! :D :D :D

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Quote shoozeyque2: I think the whole lot of them, the writers and the actor seem to forget that Adam is legally blind. It's amazing how he can do all these amazing things, like drive, jump off of balconies, etc., first of all, without getting caught or hurt. Somebody with 20/20 vision can't do what wonder man can do! :D :D :D

Who determined that? He was injecting his eyes to fool the doctor so his status would be misleading.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”