SO CHOLE TELLS HEATHER U HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
luvmycairn

Re: SO CHOLE TELLS HEATHER U HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME

Postby luvmycairn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:46 am

IA no one deserves to be cheated on, not ever her -- but before Chloe, the victim, goes off of someone - she should stop to think about what type of woman would goes after and seduces a man who's in love and engaged to another? I mean seriously Chole, who does that.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 am

Please remember not to post the 'Spoiler' in the Thread's Topic......fans in America are one day behind and there are fans who really do not like to know what is going to happen ahead of time. \Suggestion: Spoiler: Heather & Chloe

;)

Canada-Eh

Postby Canada-Eh » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 am

chloe IS the victim here. she totally deserves the chance to give heather a nice hard slap across the face.

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am

There is only one person at fault in all of this mess and it's Chance. Heather shouldn't be cruxified for this whatsoever. She doesn't have a fiance or someone that she's whispering "I love you" into their ear. Chance does. He's the one that should get the kick in the rear not Heather and certainly not Chloe

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 am

Quote Pinchy: There is only one person at fault in all of this mess and it's Chance. Heather shouldn't be cruxified for this whatsoever. She doesn't have a fiance or someone that she's whispering "I love you" into their ear. Chance does. He's the one that should get the kick in the rear not Heather and certainly not Chloe

Tsk Tsk.....Heather seduced Chance...she told him everything his ego needed to hear.....she saw a Chance (pun intended) and took it. Do you really believe a woman who has sex with a man who is engaged or married is not to blame because she herself isn't? :~

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 pm

I am glad it happened. Chloe needs to feel a little pain. At least Heather didn't have to get Chance drunk to make him THINK he slept with her, nor was Heather out stalking Chance. The scene with Chloe outside Chance/Heather's apt with the glass to her ear showed she is still pathetic.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Quote SLEUTH: I am glad it happened. Chloe needs to feel a little pain. At least Heather didn't have to get Chance drunk to make him THINK he slept with her, nor was Heather out stalking Chance. The scene with Chloe outside Chance/Heather's apt with the glass to her ear showed she is still pathetic.

No it showed that if it walks like a _uck and talks like a _uck it is a _uck! She was right...Heather is a slushy sl_ut!

overit

Postby overit » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Quote Bunny76:
Quote KLB79:
Quote noony6: Ummmm, did you miss like the two weeks before they slept together when Heather was clinging and drooling all over Chance? She's been after him since she started working with him!

Chloe is the victim here, I don't care what she's done in her past. No one deserves to be cheated on! Chance knew all about Chloe's past, and he loved her anyway.

Sorry but, Heather and Chance are both guilty here, and I for one hopes Chloe gives Heather a good slap across the face! It's been a while since we've seen a good cat fight :)

ITA agree. In this case Chloe needs to go after the other woman in the case because Heather did everything in her power to make it happen. I am not saying she needs to give chance a pass but she should slap Heather. Heather was being disrespectful and openly trying to steal her man.

I agree too, Heather is a total low-life. She knew Chance was engaged and she still did everything she could to seduce him. I can't believe she is Paul's daughter. She should be ashamed of herself!

I have to agree with all of you.

If Heather was innocent in all of this and didn't know Chance was engaged (or with anyone) than I would say Chloe should just be dealing with Chance. But since that was not the case, and Heather was well aware, she is just as much to blame as Chance is.

It's funny that Heather thinks Chance is some great upstanding guy, meanwhile he's cheating on his fiance with her. If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Chloe needs to pull off her Prada pumps and hit HO Heather over the head with them :D

overit

Postby overit » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Quote Oreo123:
Quote SLEUTH: I am glad it happened. Chloe needs to feel a little pain. At least Heather didn't have to get Chance drunk to make him THINK he slept with her, nor was Heather out stalking Chance. The scene with Chloe outside Chance/Heather's apt with the glass to her ear showed she is still pathetic.

No it showed that if it walks like a _uck and talks like a _uck it is a _uck! She was right...Heather is a slushy sl_ut!

Yup Chloe knew what Heathers agenda was right from the start. I still blame Chance 100% though. Regardless of any advances from Heather HE should've been the one to put her in her place. Pathetic Chance, he's just as weak as the rest of the GC men. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”