Nikki this week..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pgl35

Nikki this week..

Postby pgl35 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 pm

I don't know about everyone else , but i think Nikki looked gorgous in that black printed dress , and the way her hair was styled the last few days. She is still a beautiful woman.

Re: Nikki this week..

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 am

Nikki is a beautiful woman But I for one would be embarrassed to announce my engagement to Victor yet again. It won't last it never does. She is just a glutton for punishment as far as I'm concerned.

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:04 am

Quote flyfish: Nikki is a beautiful woman But I for one would be embarrassed to announce my engagement to Victor yet again. It won't last it never does. She is just a glutton for punishment as far as I'm concerned.

ITA Fly, If it didn't work the first 10 times , I think I would give it up..and that cracker jack box ring 8) !
That thing was just ugly!

Crimson1

Postby Crimson1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 am

ITA Fly, If it didn't work the first 10 times , I think I would give it up..and that cracker jack box ring 8) !
That thing was just ugly![/quote]

maybe..but I'd take it. :]

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:48 am

Quote Crimson1: ITA Fly, If it didn't work the first 10 times , I think I would give it up..and that cracker jack box ring 8) !

maybe..but I'd take it. :][/quote]

Me too... I love Cracker Jack's :D :D :D PS Nikki's dress did look very pretty...she looked great in it, too...

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am

Quote Crimson1: ITA Fly, If it didn't work the first 10 times , I think I would give it up..and that cracker jack box ring 8) !

maybe..but I'd take it. :][/quote]

I'd take it :) , but then I would sell , it lol... 3)

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 am

Quote twocentsworth:

maybe..but I'd take it. :]

Me too... I love Cracker Jack's :D :D :D PS Nikki's dress did look very pretty...she looked great in it, too...[/quote]

yes , Nikki really shined in that dress, I loved it on her. But the ring , I would be embarrassed to wear somthing that big , lol! Can you imagine how much that rock would bring?? Probably would pay my mortgage off ! 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”