Can't stand Abby

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
RRINSB

Re: Can't stand Abby

Postby RRINSB » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 pm

the first abby you had didn't know how to act very straight lace, then you have this abby that can't keep her clothes on acts like a spoiled brat, rants and raves and she says she acting like a responsible adult well then give her a grown up part to play she is truely a spoiled rich kid I don't know how old anybody is in the program anymore, clean up Daniel he is a nice looking kid, first he was with amber who looked to old for him so I'm glad she is gone but now he's with abby that looks like a baby

artswife

Postby artswife » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Quote kmamajamma: Abby is wayyyyyyyyyyy out of line with this story line of hers, she should be in competion with Billy and have her own magazine and call it the "Restless Heiress". I am sure if she would try something else she may get her money.
I hope this jail time will make her change her mind of what else she could do besides strip naked all the time *)

I hope she comes to her senses before she
gives my man "Victor" a heart attack. Just
being stupid,and stupid story line. :0

pearlymarch

Postby pearlymarch » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 pm

I can't believe she gets in Victor's face the way she does, she's so disrespectful to her father. She's acting like a spoiled brat. Victor should give her an old fashioned spanking on her naked heiress butt. I'm hoping the jail will scare some sense in her.

mulan2

Postby mulan2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Love Abby, the actress and the s/l. all fun to watch. :D

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Abby, you are by far the most selfish, spolied brat i have ever seen!! Not everybody is blessed to be born with a silver spoon!! Some of us have to actually work for a living!! You're not inspiring me with your so-called "Naked Heiress" crap either!! As far as i'm concern, you're just Paris Hilton wannabe!! If you want your family to start taking you seriously, then get your act together by getting yourself an actually job!! And do us all a favor - stop taking off your freaking clothes!!

EmilyClare

Postby EmilyClare » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Abby is pretty spoiled and bratty but I love Marcy! I think she is a such a good actress and she was my fav character when she played Lizzie on GL. Just give it some time..hopefully yall will warm up to her. :)

Jackalacka

Postby Jackalacka » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Can't stand the Abby character - no reflection on the actress, because she does what the writers inflict on her. But I can't stand her "My brand, I'm a business woman, I'm so sexy" garbage. And I'm annoyed that they're making Daniel look like such an idiot in the process.

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Like most of you , Abby is annoying the heck out of me. This storyline is beyond annoying , it's down right ridiculous. I just want to reach through the screen and choke her, URRR!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:05 am

Abby adds some much needed comic relief to a boring soap. The storyline is in tune with what is happening today ie Lindsay Lohan going to jail. I think maybe the writers are trying to attract a younger audience to boost the ratings.

mulan2

Postby mulan2 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:32 am

I am 57 and LOVE her. Comic relief yes. What a great young actress. Thanks writers :)) :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”