Can't stand Abby

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
casper402032

Re: Can't stand Abby

Postby casper402032 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:56 am

Yes Abby is very annoying BUT I believe the writers are trying to say that you cannot do what you want just because you have a powerful father/mother. There are consequences to your actions and Abby is learning that the hard way. I loved that Victor let her go to jail. Whether it teaches her anything is to be seen and I hope the writers are going in that direction because she is a beautiful young woman who can add a lot more to Y&R than always wanting to show her naked azz.

luvthissoap

Postby luvthissoap » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:18 am

Benay
Quote:

They need to get hippie Daniel away from her. He's always got that stupid grin on his scruffy face and those flip-flops make me nuts! Abby's all dressed (when she's dressed) to the nines and he looks like a bum begging for a quarter!

Love your Daniel comments...you read my mind about him! Did you check out his jeans today??...all rolled up and super tight, like a pair that a female would wear...yuck! Daniel needs a complete makeover- hair & clothes.

Benay

Postby Benay » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 am

Quote luvthissoap: Benay
Quote:

They need to get hippie Daniel away from her. He's always got that stupid grin on his scruffy face and those flip-flops make me nuts! Abby's all dressed (when she's dressed) to the nines and he looks like a bum begging for a quarter!

Love your Daniel comments...you read my mind about him! Did you check out his jeans today??...all rolled up and super tight, like a pair that a female would wear...yuck! Daniel needs a complete makeover- hair & clothes.

Right? His dirty appearance makes him look unkept. He needs to get a job too. I can't remember him ever having a job - he's had two wives - but no job. I guess the ladies didn't stick around very long since they had to pay the bills.

luvthissoap

Postby luvthissoap » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 am

He survives on love and his good looks..LOL!! Not!!

Benay

Postby Benay » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 am

Quote luvthissoap: He survives on love and his good looks..LOL!! Not!!

:-) :-) I guess that manly smell attracts the girls :-) :-)

Cardinal24

Postby Cardinal24 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:22 am

Quote Benay:
Quote luvthissoap: Benay
Quote:

Right? His dirty appearance makes him look unkept. He needs to get a job too. I can't remember him ever having a job - he's had two wives - but no job. I guess the ladies didn't stick around very long since they had to pay the bills.

LOL! Couldnt agree more!

masonswife7

Postby masonswife7 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 am

%( I like the character of Daniel, but I can't stand to look at the crud he appears to always have. Clean him up or ship him out.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 am

They bring us this beautiful face, and then give her a terrible storyline. I'm so sick of this naked heiress I just walk away when that segment comes on. The writers could have had her do modeling for their cosmetics, or even a Junior Executive Training Program at Newman or Tucker Enterprises.
That I would find exciting---let her screw up in the business field, not this flashing everyone stupid storyline. Maybe the character will leave soon for hollywood and make us happy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”