Spoiler:Sharon/Nick/Victoria/Billy!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ThisJustIn

Re: Spoiler:Sharon/Nick/Victoria/Billy!!!

Postby ThisJustIn » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Quote VermontFan: Who is Mr. Brooks??? ~)

A mentally deranged man who was banned from this board a year or two ago after going on a hateful tirade against the mods, calling them a large variety of obscenities that I cannot repeat. The man faked his own death to see if anyone would miss him. He is the laughing stock of the whole soap universe but there are some degenerates of this earth who believe his "spoilers".

soapfan42

Postby soapfan42 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 pm

While I do not know Mr. Brooks personally, to me it stands to reason that Sharon and Faith would move from the GCAC because Skye and Adam now reside there also. To me it is not far-fetched to think that Sharon would move back to some part of the Newman estate for security reasons. So what Mr. Brooks is saying about Sharon moving makes sense to me at this point.

luvbuzz

Postby luvbuzz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Quote valencia4love: This just in!!!!!!!!!

When Sharon comes back from her getaway her new home will be....wait for it... her very first one!! That's right!! Sharon will be moving in the ranch house she share all those years with Nick!!! :D
Why??

The house will soon become vacant due to Victoria moving!! Where??... In with Billy - YIPPEE!!! :-)

Saving the best for last.... Due due something happening to Faith ;( - Nick is going to have a legit reason for moving in the house with her!! !)

IMO - Nick is killing two birds with one stone!!! Not only will he have full access to his one true love, but he will also be able to keep Adam away from her!! ;)

Got this from messageboard via soapcentral.com...

WOWIE<>ZOWIE!
Oh I do love that house. It is my favorite on the show. Other than Billy's trailer, that is! ;)

Crimson1

Postby Crimson1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:53 am

Let Sharon actually BUY a house of her own that is NOT connected to the Newmans or her past with Nick. That is..if shes truly serious about moving on. I'll believe THAT when I see it! ~)

lunagumby

Postby lunagumby » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 am

I can just see it now. Nick moves in with Sharon and Faith while obsessively worrying about Phyllis and Summer. Whiffy.

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:39 am

If this turns out to be true, the writers are just still screwing with Sharon. This is her big chance to walk the walk and what does she do? She moves right back to the Newman ranch right under the controlling thumb of Newman's! Does this woman even have a brain? Why not get her own home, away from the Newman's, establish her independence? The woman is a co-dependent mess! She is moving right up under Nick because she wants to be right up under Nick so for all of her big talk, she still can't walk the walk. The writers just keep screwing around with this character.

boxrmommy

Postby boxrmommy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:41 am

Quote chocolate chip: All relationships have obstacles. Schick have had their share. Look @ Vicknic! I believe Schick are ment to be and she deserves to have HER husband back!!!! Phyll was a slimy worm who just got smashed.

LMBO!! "slimy worm" love it !!

boxrmommy

Postby boxrmommy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:18 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote GLfan85:
Quote Sinny:
LMAO I would love to see nick back to running a coffee shop ahahahahahah that would be perfect.. going backwards in life is always good :D :D

I wouldn't look at is a going backwords, but maybe starting over at a point were things were good! Everytime Nick gets back to NE, his personal life falls apart!

lmfao I would love to see adam razzing the shizit out of nick for being a coffee boy.. I can hear the digs now.. if they have nick moving backwards.. ( I call it going backwards) LMAO Nick will become an even bigger joke.. Nick is a real businessman now.. not a coffee jerk

~) ~) Yeah Phyllis knows a thing or two about "going backwards", isn't she sniffing around Jabot again? Oh yes and let's definately not forget the Jack factor and all the times she's gone "backwards" with him! LOL Anytime she's pathetically crying for Nick she some how manages to find herself kissing Jack! lol Talk about backwards
~)
Besides, owning an additional business small or large aside from being a top exec at Newman I'd say would make for a nice little side project/hobby even. Its definately not about the $$! C'mon he's Nick Newman, he's not hurting for ca$h. Some small time "chump change" on the side for kicks would all it would be for anyway. Puleeez, yeah Adam would really "razz" him for that ~)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:34 am

Quote sharonsmygirl:
Quote Castro:
Quote Caprica:
Quote Castro:
Quote sassyandclassy:
Quote dawn888: i'd be happy to see sharon back in her house, but not sure about nick living there too. This is probably how they'll get back together.

Now all the writers have to do is make Summer Jack's.Let Sharon and Nick buy Crimson Lights from Kevin,bring Noah back home and undo all the damage LML did to this show and we have come full circle. :)

I'm with you!

Let Sharon and Nick buy back Crimson Lights and give it to Noah to run.

Hope the spoiler is true. If it's not totally true, I hope Sharon gets her cottage back. Wherever Nick lands is where he lands. I prefer him with Sharon but not going to be too upset it that doesn't happen either.

A poster said Phyllis would get the Tack House but that wouldn't be true because it still belongs to Victor (as part of his estate). I don't recall him giving the Tack House to Nick and Phyllis. Besides, she has her penthouse, let her stay there.

Why would Noah want to run that little coffee house? GMAB. I am pretty sure Noah plans to run NE one day. Adam would laugh himself into a coma if he sees Nick running a coffee house. The son a billionare running a coffee house. But then again, Nick and Sharon together have an IQ of about what? ON second thought for Shick a coffee house is a good deal.

Nick needs a wife with a brain, business savvy and ambition if he is going stay with the movers and shakers.

Why so negative? A business is a business and what better way to learn about how to run a business than to get your start running a small business?

Victor told Abby the other day she will have to work her way up the ladder. Neil told Devon he would have to work his way up the ladder. At Newman Enterprise, that meant the mailroom and on up. Learn the ropes and all that comes with it.

Don't see your point other than to demean people who run small businesses. Adam is running a hedge fund which is border line illegal to begin with and needs to attend to his own affairs. Nick is already a top executive at his family's business so running a side business for pure pleasure isn't uncommon.

Great post Castro.Why belittle a legitimate business even if it's not a multi million dollar corporation?You have to start some where and learn the ropes.What better place than serving the public and getting a pulse on what people like and dislike and to interact with them?Very good post :)

LMAO belittling a legit business? LMAO.. Nick going backwards is not a good thing for the character.. he runs a billiondollar company with his daddy,, to run a coffee shop now would be ridiculous

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:42 am

Quote MsMarvel: Why would any fan of Nick wbho was CEO of a major company, and Sharon a former business Spokesmodel, want eithe rof them taking a big step backwards to run a damn Coffee House ~) ~) ~)

As for the spoilers, they are from Mr. Brooks, a man who makes up spoilers from the MB and faked his own death over the internet ~) ~) ~)

LMAO no kidding.. Nick going back to running a coffee shop after running a fortune 500 company would be pathetic and ridiculous..

and the fact this came from mr brooks is a scream.. is he doing these from the dead.. LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”