Spoiler:Sharon/Nick/Victoria/Billy!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Spoiler:Sharon/Nick/Victoria/Billy!!!

Postby Sinny » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 am

Quote Canada-Eh:
Quote Tambam: If this happens, I see it a catalyst for Shadam. Nick will yet again treat her like a baby and she will realize that Adam was better. IMO. I just love the scenes with Adam and Sharon. I go a clean toilets or something when Nick and Sharon come on together.

ITA! even when nick was just living next door to sharon after the "cornfield incident", he was smothering her to death, causing her to remember the reasons she fell in love with adam. imagine what would happen if he was living with her! it could for sure be the thing that causes sharon to realize that she really wants adam! :) and then shadam will reunite and skye & nick can go cry in a corner. ;) teehee, i hope things go this way, i don't want a shick reunion right now.

I say no to shick too.. they bore me

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:30 am

ROTFLMBO @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :D

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 am

Quote noony6:
Quote Sinny:
Quote noony6: If Sharon does move back into her home on the ranch, I don't see the problem. It was her home years ago when Nick left her for Phyllis in the 1st place. Yes, it happens to be on the Newman property, but it was the only thing she asked for from Nick when he decided to go make a new little family. She lived their practically her whole adult life. After they got divorced, she stayed there until her and Jack got married and she did just fine. They got along good at that time, remember? Neither of them were constantly at each others sides, Nick actually respected her enough not to constantly be up her a$$ about who she was with or what she was doing. Noah was happy being able to see both of his parents in close proximity. They can live this way again for Faith. And Nikki and Victor would also be right next door to be able to visit or play with their granddaughter whenever they want.

Why does she need to go buy a home out there just to get away from him if she has her own home avaliable again? That's a waste of money! All that needs to happen is that Nick needs to learn his boundaries and stop trying to barge into Sharon's home whenever he feels like! He did that when she was renting Brad's home and obviously that didn't work to his advantage!! LOL He can call when he wants to see Faith, then come pick her up and take her to his house! No need to be hanging around at Sharon's place all the time.

hey I am curious.. could sharon sell her house on the ranch? or is the property victors

That's a good question. I'm not sure...I'm thinking Victor has the final say over whatever Sharon would do with it because it's physically on his property. I'm not sure how that works, but Victor was the one that suggested that JT & Victoria rent it from Sharon back when they were looking for a place. So I'd imagine if she wanted to sell it, she'd have to go through Victor, and I'm sure he wouldn't want some random person living there. She could probably sell it back to him and then be done with it all, but I don't see her doing that just because she would be comfortable being back in her original home.
I wonder how that works.. and this was another of those pesky rewriters.. cuz we know that jt and vikki bought the house cuz they had a scene where vic said he would buy it for them but JT did not want his money.. and then all of a sudden jt n vikki were renting.. I hate the lack of continuity on our show now.. they used to be so good at that stuff..

Corso

Postby Corso » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am

[quote]Quote valencia4love: This just in!!!!!!!!!

When Sharon comes back from her getaway her new home will be....wait for it... her very first one!! That's right!! Sharon will be moving in the ranch house she share all those years with Nick!!! :D
Why??

The house will soon become vacant due to Victoria moving!! Where??... In with Billy - YIPPEE!!! :-)

Saving the best for last.... Due due something happening to Faith ;( - Nick is going to have a legit reason for moving in the house with her!! !)

IMO - Nick is killing two birds with one stone!!! Not only will he have full access to his one true love, but he will also be able to keep Adam away from her!! ;)

Got this from messageboard via soapcentral.com...[/q

All I can say it's about freakin time!!! I hope they make it a great story line and put some spice to it:)They're both different than they were years ago, so it should be good to watch!
And I'm so happy for Victoria and Billy, I just hope he doesn't screw her over and be stupid!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:38 am

Why is there a problem with Sharon moving back into HER OWN house? The ranch is large so that doesn't mean the house is right beside the main huse or the tack house. Big deal. It's HERS! If Vicki moves out with Billy, then that is where Sharon should go. She could move to Timbuktu and Nick would still be on her doorstep. Faith is a Newman too.

As for it being Mr. Brooks, the last time there was a huge rumour about Sharon Case being a diva and leaving blah blah, HE was the one who said it wasn't true.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:43 am

Quote countryMomof4: Why is there a problem with Sharon moving back into HER OWN house? The ranch is large so that doesn't mean the house is right beside the main huse or the tack house. Big deal. It's HERS! If Vicki moves out with Billy, then that is where Sharon should go. She could move to Timbuktu and Nick would still be on her doorstep. Faith is a Newman too.

As for it being Mr. Brooks, the last time there was a huge rumour about Sharon Case being a diva and leaving blah blah, HE was the one who said it wasn't true.

This guys sounds like he just makes up some stuff in his head. But if she moves into her own place again. I will be thrilled.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 am

Quote Tambam:
Quote countryMomof4: Why is there a problem with Sharon moving back into HER OWN house? The ranch is large so that doesn't mean the house is right beside the main huse or the tack house. Big deal. It's HERS! If Vicki moves out with Billy, then that is where Sharon should go. She could move to Timbuktu and Nick would still be on her doorstep. Faith is a Newman too.

This guys sounds like he just makes up some stuff in his head. But if she moves into her own place again. I will be thrilled.

Me too Tam! That is her home.

Canada-Eh

Postby Canada-Eh » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote Tambam:

Me too Tam! That is her home.

me three! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”