I Am Glad That Chance Cheated On Chloe.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
GOLDUST

I Am Glad That Chance Cheated On Chloe.

Postby GOLDUST » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:16 am

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. When Chance and Heather was doing it I was cheering big time that Heather had gotten some of that before Chloe did. And the reason why I am so glad that Chance has cheated on Chloe is because after all of the hell that she unleashed on Lily with regards to Cane she deserves that and then some. She came in and broke up Cane and Lily's relationship with her lies saying that Cane was the father of her child when she knew darn well that it was in fact Billy who is Delia's father. It didn't matter to her who she hurt as long as she got what she wanted. So I am glad that once everything comes out about Chance and Heather, that she will be feeling the same pain that she had Lily feeling. And like the sayings go: What goes around, comes around. And karma is a biotch!!!! :) :) :) :)

HOT PINK

Re: I Am Glad That Chance Cheated On Chloe.

Postby HOT PINK » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:13 am

I was not a Chloe when she first arrived in GC, but she has changed so much since Delia was born and I adore her now. Chloe did get pay back with Billy - she really loved him and he cheated on her time and again with Sharon, and on their wedding day to boot. Let's not forget Cane ALSO knew without a doubt that he WAS NOT Delia's father from day one, but went along with Chloe anyway. So, he is just as guilty of hurting Lily as Chloe was.

tifa

Postby tifa » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:18 am

ummm. everyone is past what happened 2 years ago. lane doesn't talk to CHloe, anymore, nor are they in her storyline. And from Chloe trying to help Cane get out of his deportation, I think it's safe to say that everyone is past it. Mainly because no one is holding a grudge, but you. And, even though I do like Lane, it was written that Cane knew all along that he wasn't the father and went along with it to protect P3. But even then, all of GC is past it, and they have forgiven him. Chloe did not deserve it. She has been nothing but great and supportive girlfriend to him, and he took her trust and slept with a woman he barely knows. Chloe didn't do anything to deserve that. i like Lane, and i am not even holding a grudge. And the show is not showing that Lane is holding a grudge.

Phaedra7

Postby Phaedra7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:47 am

Quote GOLDUST: It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. When Chance and Heather was doing it I was cheering big time that Heather had gotten some of that before Chloe did. And the reason why I am so glad that Chance has cheated on Chloe is because after all of the hell that she unleashed on Lily with regards to Cane she deserves that and then some. She came in and broke up Cane and Lily's relationship with her lies saying that Cane was the father of her child when she knew darn well that it was in fact Billy who is Delia's father. It didn't matter to her who she hurt as long as she got what she wanted. So I am glad that once everything comes out about Chance and Heather, that she will be feeling the same pain that she had Lily feeling. And like the sayings go: What goes around, comes around. And karma is a biotch!!!! :) :) :) :)
Hey, Goldie, I just got thru reading your same post over at Soapnet. At any rate, I am going to be laughing hysterically when Chloe slaps that ugly smirk right off of HoHeather's face! Chloe will be hurt, yes, but eventually she will be so glad to be rid of Dudley Doo Doo. As for the stuff Chloe did to Lily and Cane, that ship sailed two years ago. And remember, Cane also had his deceit going on, too. Chloe was dealt her so called Karma from Billy, Mac, Sharon. However, when Chloe began her relationship with Chance, she grew into a loving, redeemable person and also she had Delia and had grown from that as well. Chance gave her this bull crap about not being like other men, that he had a moral compass. Chance and Heather = losers!!!!!!!

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 am

im no Chloe fan at all but i don't think she deserves to get her heartbroken . what is even more sad is that there is a child involved. considering that Delia spends more time with chance then she does her own father , he is not just hurting chloe .....

i likes chance and Chloe . this was the first time i actually could stand Chloe . Chance and her were good together and TPTB had to go ruin it !

akcarmie

Postby akcarmie » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 am

Wow, I believe Chloe has been given her karma, and then some. She's been screwed over enough. JMO

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 am

chole knew billy didn't love her and she made him marry her.it was marry me or you don't see your kid. so what if she was in love with him. he told her over and over that he didn't love her and yes he was not going to be fathful to her. the marriage was in name only.so i don't feel sorry for her at all.i still don't like her with chance .he needs to be with someone other than HER.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:46 am

It's not a matter of holding a grudge. The fact is what goes around comes around. Payback is not always immediate, screw someone over today and you will get yours maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but at some point in your life you will get screwed--Karma is a biotch. The writers have attempted to turn Chloe into a saint, to the point where her now "cutesy" attitude is most annoying. She still lives her life like the world revolves around her. ~)

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 am

i don't think cheating is right , no matter what the circumstances, JMO, i think the way the heather is written is lame

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 am

I like Chloe now. I didn't at first, but she has really turned herself around. She didn't deserve this. Heather knew full well what she was doing. She was trying to get her claws into him for a very long time.

Nope this wrong, pure and simple and I hope Chloe kicks his arse out to the curb. Heather is a st rut - they both deserve each other.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”