I Am Glad That Chance Cheated On Chloe.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
HOT PINK

Re: I Am Glad That Chance Cheated On Chloe.

Postby HOT PINK » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

I am a Chloe fan. Didn't like her overly much at first, but she has changed for the better and has become one of my favorites. People can and do change, as Chloe has proven. What is done is done. Going on and on about something that happened in the past isn't going to change it. We all make mistakes; and, alas, we can't take them back. Cane and Lily have made their peace with Chloe, so why can't we all?

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Quote laurie6: Chloe didn't do anything to lily that cane didn't allow or do his self, If Chloe and phyliss deserve payback for what they do then so does everyone on the show.

I know that Cane was sucked into Chloe's lie because he was trying to protect himself and the lies he had told but all the baby stuff aside what about when Chloe first started going after Cane, when she kissed him and faked illness to be near him and how she was constantly putting Lily down, that's the stuff I am talking about. I do believe evryone deserves payback and now Chloe and Phylis have gotten theirs. Cane got his as did Kevin and Michael. I think the only person to avoid payback is Victor. Please correct me if I am wrong.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Quote Pinchy: Isn't life all about redeeming yourself from past mistakes? Chloe seems to be trying to do that the same as Cane. How is it that Cane gets a pass but Chloe gets karma and heartbreak?

Exactly, most of the characters on this show are not angels and they have done many bad things. Chloe is no different. What she has done has been quite a while ago. It is never something to be glad about one person cheating on another. She is going to get her heart broken. While this may be payback for what she has done, two wrongs don't make a right.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Quote flygirl1969:
Quote laurie6: Chloe didn't do anything to lily that cane didn't allow or do his self, If Chloe and phyliss deserve payback for what they do then so does everyone on the show.

I know that Cane was sucked into Chloe's lie because he was trying to protect himself and the lies he had told but all the baby stuff aside what about when Chloe first started going after Cane, when she kissed him and faked illness to be near him and how she was constantly putting Lily down, that's the stuff I am talking about. I do believe evryone deserves payback and now Chloe and Phylis have gotten theirs. Cane got his as did Kevin and Michael. I think the only person to avoid payback is Victor. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I understand were you are coming from, for me I don't really look for payback because I know the same people who were once hurt will be the very ones to hurt someone else. I just try tofollow the writers lead and IMO thay made chloe and cane better since then.

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Quote Pinchy: Isn't life all about redeeming yourself from past mistakes? Chloe seems to be trying to do that the same as Cane. How is it that Cane gets a pass but Chloe gets karma and heartbreak?

I don't think Cane got a pass. Everyone called him out for his lies and turned their back on him. He eventually proved himself to Lily and her family and won over Kay and Jill. I know that all happened relatively quickly in soap time but he was called out as a liar and con by everyone he hurt. Chloe's lies came to light and she had a baby and nobody calked her on it, Jill and Kay didn't have a harsh word and the woman she hurt, Lily, convinced Cane to give up his lawsuit. Yeah, I know Billy wasn't faithful to her but Chloe knew what she was getting into. This Chance thing serves as payback in my eyes. She is paid in full now. I think she and Kevin will grow closer and maybe she will find somebody that loves her for who she is. Their friendship may turn into more.

Phaedra7

Postby Phaedra7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Quote LoganH8tr: Phaedra...I totally agree with you. I know there aren't many Chloe fans out there, but I'm one. Heather is a Ho and I can't believe she was able to seduce Chance (maybe the old Heather cuz she was alot sexier than this gross looking one)....but still. Both Chance and Heather are incompetant at their jobs and it was stupid to put them two together. I mean seriously. And what ticked me off today was when Chloe was trying to kiss Chance he kept dodging her...what's the deal...did he feel bad kissing his fiance in front of ADA Tramp Heather????

Yes, and what really hacked me off is that he is still trying to hover over Heather when Ronan is her bodyguard now, and he's off the case. I can't wait until Chloe finds out the truth and kicks that fool to the curb!!!!

ilovemedanes

Postby ilovemedanes » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Quote trixie60:

Exactly, most of the characters on this show are not angels and they have done many bad things. Chloe is no different. What she has done has been quite a while ago. It is never something to be glad about one person cheating on another. She is going to get her heart broken. While this may be payback for what she has done, two wrongs don't make a right.

ITA Trix...Chloe is giving Chance her entire heart and she was so excited about being in love with Chance...I am so afraid that if Chloe is like me she will not be able to get over it...no matter how much she wishes she could 8)

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Quote Phaedra7:
Quote LoganH8tr: Phaedra...I totally agree with you. I know there aren't many Chloe fans out there, but I'm one. Heather is a Ho and I can't believe she was able to seduce Chance (maybe the old Heather cuz she was alot sexier than this gross looking one)....but still. Both Chance and Heather are incompetant at their jobs and it was stupid to put them two together. I mean seriously. And what ticked me off today was when Chloe was trying to kiss Chance he kept dodging her...what's the deal...did he feel bad kissing his fiance in front of ADA Tramp Heather????

Yes, and what really hacked me off is that he is still trying to hover over Heather when Ronan is her bodyguard now, and he's off the case. I can't wait until Chloe finds out the truth and kicks that fool to the curb!!!!

I know right!!! Man I'm not usually one for violence, but I hope Chloe beats the crap outta ADA HO Heather when she finds out. And I'm with "Ilovemedames" with the whole forgiveness thing. I mean he isn't even acting sorry or trying to make up for it so are we sure he even wants to be forgiven???? I just want Chance to tell Heather off but instead he is still making googly eyes at her. Geez!

Trish12

Postby Trish12 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Don't like ppl who cheats and then hide secrects. I'm no fan of Chloe but she didn't deserve this. The say the lese the girl is annoying, but she's loyal

Phaedra7

Postby Phaedra7 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Quote GOLDUST: It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. When Chance and Heather was doing it I was cheering big time that Heather had gotten some of that before Chloe did. And the reason why I am so glad that Chance has cheated on Chloe is because after all of the hell that she unleashed on Lily with regards to Cane she deserves that and then some. She came in and broke up Cane and Lily's relationship with her lies saying that Cane was the father of her child when she knew darn well that it was in fact Billy who is Delia's father. It didn't matter to her who she hurt as long as she got what she wanted. So I am glad that once everything comes out about Chance and Heather, that she will be feeling the same pain that she had Lily feeling. And like the sayings go: What goes around, comes around. And karma is a biotch!!!! :) :) :) :)
By the way, you are wrong!! Guess you haven't been watching closely. Chloe "got it" a long time ago.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”