i hope jill wins

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SenoritaRita

Re: i hope jill wins

Postby SenoritaRita » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 am

Quote Gencor: I think that Jill is acting like an idiot! I can't even understand why Lauren would bother to give this fruitcake the time of day at this point. For the entire time that Jill has been on this show she has schemed, lied, cheated and pushed her way to where she has gotten. She connived to get Katherine's husband, go herself knocked up with that same husband to have his child and seal getting Phyllip Chancellor. She insinuated herself on Katherine like a vulture! She went after John Abbot for his money. Then screwed his son! She even tried on Victor for size at one point, but he was too smart for her. Jill is a fool, always has been. Now, she finds out that all of a sudden her father was Lauren's father and what? She up and decided to horn in on a fortune of someone who is totally innocent to any of this mess? She has the idiot idea to go and file a suit for a fortune that she is not entitled to for any reason. She forces her way over Lauren's head into her own company without even so much as asking Lauren? She just walks in a steam rolls over Lauren without even giving this time to develop? I hope Jill gets creamed in all of this and I really hope that Micheal has this stupid fool put out with the cat! I can't imagine any judge doing anyting with this but throwing it out of court. This idiot was never even legally claimed by Lauren's father and just because she has a link to his biology does not give her any right to his bank account. But this being a soap opera I am sure that some soap fairy godmother will find a way for this idiot to bring trouble on poor Lauren because some idiot writer decides this makes for good soap opera. Frankly, I could have totally done without this storyline. It is just more obnoxious filler for what is sorely lacking on this show.

You are totally on the money, with this comment. Thanks! 3)

Tarantula

Postby Tarantula » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:45 am

I hope Jill's greedy a$$ gets made a fool of. All she ever does is try & take over someone els's sh*t instead of taking her own damn money & start her own damn company. And ya wonder why no one likes her but Cain & he doesn't count. :~

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 am

Wisconsin Law Status

Adoption

Birth Parents in Relation to Adopted Person

Citation: Ann. Stat. § 854.20

A legally adopted person ceases to be treated as a child of the person's birth parents for the purposes of intestate succession, except:

If the parent-child relationship between the child and one birth parent is replaced by adoption, but the relationship to the other birth parent is not replaced, then for all purposes the child continues to be treated as the child of the birth parent whose relationship was not replaced.

If a birth parent of a marital child dies and the other birth parent remarries and the child is adopted by the stepparent, the child is treated as the child of the deceased birth parent for purposes of intestate succession. However, it does not apply if the parental rights of the deceased birth parent had been terminated.

Jill has NO legal claim to Neil's estate.
But this is a soap and like I have said they will have some stupid judge probably give her half. They has to have Jill have some kind of job wherer she can try to take control as usual.

I think it would be better for her to lose or even better do like Cain did with Mac and at the last minute after hearing Lauren on the stand, she gives up her case. Then after her doing this, Lauren starts to come around and forgives her and eventually they develope a relationship.

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:37 am

Quote EmilyClare: I felt so bad for Jill yesterday. I think she really wants to be accepted by Lauren and doesn't know how to go about it. Lauren was really harsh saying that their father left Jill in his past and didn't give her a second thought. I hope she and Lauren can work this out and become close.

IA Lauren was so cruel to Jill. Jill was on the verge of tears and Lauren could not have cared less. If Lauren had shown the smallest bit of understanding I believe Jill would not be doing this.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:59 am

Quote flygirl1969:
Quote EmilyClare: I felt so bad for Jill yesterday. I think she really wants to be accepted by Lauren and doesn't know how to go about it. Lauren was really harsh saying that their father left Jill in his past and didn't give her a second thought. I hope she and Lauren can work this out and become close.

IA Lauren was so cruel to Jill. Jill was on the verge of tears and Lauren could not have cared less. If Lauren had shown the smallest bit of understanding I believe Jill would not be doing this.

Lauren wasn't cruel. Everything Lauren said was true, even Kay said so. Jill was just being Jill and the crying was because Lauren told her what kind of person she really is and what she is really all about, and her running over to her as soon as Liz was dead and not really grieving for a woman who loved her and raised her with everything she had. Yes Kay said she knows Jill has been looking her whole life for her birth family but that doesn't make her actions right because like Lauren said when it came down to it it really wasn't about family it was about money and her actions proved that. Jill was feeling sorry for herself because Lauren made her realise just what kind of person she really is. Something nobody else has ever been able to do her whole life. Make her face herself, truely.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote Lady53:
Quote lunagumby: If I were Lauren, I would demand two more DNA tests, and not from the GC lab. If both tests are positive, then Lauren needs to accept Jill and split the company equally. JMO

Whether Jill is really Neil's bio daughter or not doesn't matter. Jill has no rights to Neil's estate what so ever because she was adopted and Neil never kept up a relationship with her after she was adopted. That's the law.

Hi, Lady53 - Thanks for the info. You've confirmed what I read a while back. I've never thought Jill has a valid legal claim to the Fenmore fortune. Just hope TPTB know this as well.

ITA with you on this 100%. I've kept my mouth shut until now. Also, Jill is going about this in a very wrong way. Who is she to shove herself down Lauren's or anybody else's throat anyway? I'd react the same way if I were in Lauren's shoes. Jill, or course, in her usual form, zeroes in for the almight buck, so see how much money she can squeeze out of the Fenmore Estate. So much for wanting a sister. That's not how you win people over.

This is why I can't stand Jill. It's always been about her, her, and only her. She has family who love her. That's not good enough for her? There are plenty of people in the world who don't know where they came from, and they are probably better off not knowing.

I am one of those people. So, I'm sick of Jill's constant whining about herself. GMAB Jill! Get over yourself.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Jill is a pushy broad... always has been.... if she were in Lauren's position... she would be more ugly that Lauren... count on it..

I repeat, Jill has had a family her entire life... they just weren't rich..... which buggs her to death...

Does anyone remember how Jill finangled her percentage out of John to get her part of Jabot?? I do... I repeat... a pushy, greedy broad.

ITA about your first half of your comments. The 2nd part I don't remember the answer to that.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Quote Lady53: Wisconsin Law Status

Adoption

Birth Parents in Relation to Adopted Person

Citation: Ann. Stat. § 854.20

A legally adopted person ceases to be treated as a child of the person's birth parents for the purposes of intestate succession, except:

If the parent-child relationship between the child and one birth parent is replaced by adoption, but the relationship to the other birth parent is not replaced, then for all purposes the child continues to be treated as the child of the birth parent whose relationship was not replaced.

If a birth parent of a marital child dies and the other birth parent remarries and the child is adopted by the stepparent, the child is treated as the child of the deceased birth parent for purposes of intestate succession. However, it does not apply if the parental rights of the deceased birth parent had been terminated.

Jill has NO legal claim to Neil's estate.
But this is a soap and like I have said they will have some stupid judge probably give her half. They has to have Jill have some kind of job wherer she can try to take control as usual.

I think it would be better for her to lose or even better do like Cain did with Mac and at the last minute after hearing Lauren on the stand, she gives up her case. Then after her doing this, Lauren starts to come around and forgives her and eventually they develope a relationship.

The last paragraph of your post I agree with. It would be a better scenario all around.

However, just the fact, that Jill had her name changed to Fenmore just days after learning who she was, makes me sick. How that is possible is beyond me. This is never never land or la la land.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Quote flygirl1969:

I don't blame Lauren one bit. Jill was thrusting herself down Lauren's throat and I don't blame Lauren for that. Jill is going about this wrong, wrong, and wrong. It's always about Jill. Jill does not give one iota about Lauren for a sister. She immediately changes her last name to Fenmore without even batting an eyelash (how that is possible is beyond me - these stupid writers) and then Jill on autopilot zeros in for the real kill - the money and the estate. What a witch.

Lauren need to tell Jill TGTH (which I believe she already has).

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:47 pm

i watch jill look down her nose at the woman who gave her a home and love . i saw her go after mrs c. husband and john.i saw how she stab others in the back and heart. she thinks the world owes her. i hope it turns out that if she has to be laurens sister its on her mothers side. then we can see why jill is the way she is. she turn her back on billy and pc2 years ago.joann did the same to lauren and her father. jill is a money hungry ----- person.i can see michael riping jill apart on the stand if it gets that far.all jill could do while was whine about herself as liz was dying. how many times did mrs c have to yell at her about . this was a time be with the woman who gave you a home and love and a family.but no jill whine about herself like always.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”