i hope jill wins

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovemydogs

Re: i hope jill wins

Postby lovemydogs » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 pm

jill is a money hungry grubbing selfish greedy excuse for a human being

SenoritaRita

Postby SenoritaRita » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i watch jill look down her nose at the woman who gave her a home and love . i saw her go after mrs c. husband and john.i saw how she stab others in the back and heart. she thinks the world owes her. i hope it turns out that if she has to be laurens sister its on her mothers side. then we can see why jill is the way she is. she turn her back on billy and pc2 years ago.joann did the same to lauren and her father. jill is a money hungry ----- person.i can see michael riping jill apart on the stand if it gets that far.all jill could do while was whine about herself as liz was dying. how many times did mrs c have to yell at her about . this was a time be with the woman who gave you a home and love and a family.but no jill whine about herself like always.

I personally can't stand the "broad", and I hope that she gets what she deserves. NOTHING!!! 3)

Legal Eagle 1

Postby Legal Eagle 1 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm sorry but I think Jill has every right to Neil's estate and there is a clause in his will to prove it. He gave Jill away like a puppy and her mother died of a broken heart. Lauren grew up in the lap of luxury while Jill grew up a maid's daughter. I think the Fenmore's owe Jill and I think she should have as many rights as Lauren.

Legal Eagle 1

Postby Legal Eagle 1 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Besides, just because you give up a baby for adoption, it does not mean that they are not still your blood and Lauren has treated Jill pretty bad since she found out. I hope Jill gets half of everything Lauren has.

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

So just because Neil never spoke of his illegitimate child, Lauren can just act as though it's not true and that Jill is not her sister? It wasn't initially about the money but because Lauren was cold Jill went into defense mode.

soapoperapimp

Postby soapoperapimp » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 pm

still positve things will work out fine

MELLY1

Postby MELLY1 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 pm

YES SHE DOES HOWEVER SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE LAUREN ALONE. JILL IS GREEDY AND POWER HUNGRY, ALWAYS HAS BEEN

lady red

Postby lady red » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Jill doesn't understand the meaning of true happiness. In all the years she's been a unhappy miserable female always seeking for more, or imposing herself into someone's life.
She has never appreciated the life she has been given.
Lauren doesn't owe her anything. Jill should move on, and stop grasping at what really doesn't belong to her.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Quote HOT PINK: I don't feel sorry at all for Jill. She is just as greedy as she was when the show first debuted. She doesn't need any more money; she has more than enough to start her own business. But, that's not good enough for her. She always wants more, more, more. She's not interested in bonding with Lauren. If she were, she would have given Lauren time to adjust to the idea of them being sisters.

I understand she has wanted to find her "real" family for several years now; but, she has been way too pushy and forceful with Lauren. When Liz died, Jill didn't wait two seconds before running to Lauren demanding that she be welcomed into the Fenmore family with open arms. When that didn't work, it took another two seconds for her to demand "her half" of the Fenmore estate.

Jill is greedy, plain and simple. She doesn't have a caring, compassionate bone in her body. She's been that way since day one and I don't think she will never change. Quite frankly, I hope Michael rips Jill's claim to the Fenmore estate to shreds and that she will finally stop being all about poor little "me, me, me"!

ITA. Jill is a parasite. She latches on to what others have and tries to take over. She has always rolled this way in business and other people's men. She has 1/2 of Kay's house because she has no tact. For once this creature should try and do something on her own.
Poor little waif.

Castro

Postby Castro » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Jill needs to humble herself and Lauren needs to have some compassion. They are both selfish by nature. No wonder they are related.

If Jill wins, I hope she wins half of what the company was worth when their father passed on. Lauren has worked hard to build that company and maintain its stature. Jill doesn't deserve what Lauren has worked so hard to maintain but she does deserve half of what their father left at that moment in time.

Will be interesting to see these two go at it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”