i hope jill wins

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapoperapimp

i hope jill wins

Postby soapoperapimp » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 pm

i don't like lauren all that much anyway! i hpe jill wins half then starts her own business or maybe do good for jabot

Bunny123456

Re: i hope jill wins

Postby Bunny123456 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Quote soapoperapimp: i don't like lauren all that much anyway! i hpe jill wins half then starts her own business or maybe do good for jabot

I hope so also, she needs her own business and be her own boss for a change.

EmilyClare

Postby EmilyClare » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm

I felt so bad for Jill yesterday. I think she really wants to be accepted by Lauren and doesn't know how to go about it. Lauren was really harsh saying that their father left Jill in his past and didn't give her a second thought. I hope she and Lauren can work this out and become close.

Bunny123456

Postby Bunny123456 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Quote EmilyClare: I felt so bad for Jill yesterday. I think she really wants to be accepted by Lauren and doesn't know how to go about it. Lauren was really harsh saying that their father left Jill in his past and didn't give her a second thought. I hope she and Lauren can work this out and become close.

I think that it would take a miracle if they got along. Lauren resents Jill and doesn't want to share her inheritance with her. It will get better when Lauren's Mom shows up. Maybe she doesn't even know about this baby Jill. Or he had an affair on the side that Joan doesn't know about.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:38 pm

This s/l is so stupid. Unless they are going to have it turn out that Jill loses and then later on Lauren decides to let her get closer to her, otherwise it dosen't make any sense. The laws in WI say that adopted children have no rights as far as their bio parents estates are concerned. She is not an heir because she was adopted and neither bio parent kept up a relationship with her after her adoption.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 pm

I don't feel sorry at all for Jill. She is just as greedy as she was when the show first debuted. She doesn't need any more money; she has more than enough to start her own business. But, that's not good enough for her. She always wants more, more, more. She's not interested in bonding with Lauren. If she were, she would have given Lauren time to adjust to the idea of them being sisters.

I understand she has wanted to find her "real" family for several years now; but, she has been way too pushy and forceful with Lauren. When Liz died, Jill didn't wait two seconds before running to Lauren demanding that she be welcomed into the Fenmore family with open arms. When that didn't work, it took another two seconds for her to demand "her half" of the Fenmore estate.

Jill is greedy, plain and simple. She doesn't have a caring, compassionate bone in her body. She's been that way since day one and I don't think she will never change. Quite frankly, I hope Michael rips Jill's claim to the Fenmore estate to shreds and that she will finally stop being all about poor little "me, me, me"!

Bunny123456

Postby Bunny123456 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Quote Lady53: This s/l is so stupid. Unless they are going to have it turn out that Jill loses and then later on Lauren decides to let her get closer to her, otherwise it dosen't make any sense. The laws in WI say that adopted children have no rights as far as their bio parents estates are concerned. She is not an heir because she was adopted and neither bio parent kept up a relationship with her after her adoption.

It doesn't matter that she was adopted, she is still his bio. baby girl, so she can inherit half his dough.

lunagumby

Postby lunagumby » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm

If I were Lauren, I would demand two more DNA tests, and not from the GC lab. If both tests are positive, then Lauren needs to accept Jill and split the company equally. JMO

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Quote Bunny123456:
Quote Lady53: This s/l is so stupid. Unless they are going to have it turn out that Jill loses and then later on Lauren decides to let her get closer to her, otherwise it dosen't make any sense. The laws in WI say that adopted children have no rights as far as their bio parents estates are concerned. She is not an heir because she was adopted and neither bio parent kept up a relationship with her after her adoption.

It doesn't matter that she was adopted, she is still his bio. baby girl, so she can inherit half his dough.

No she can't unless Y&R is going to go against the real laws.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Quote lunagumby: If I were Lauren, I would demand two more DNA tests, and not from the GC lab. If both tests are positive, then Lauren needs to accept Jill and split the company equally. JMO

Whether Jill is really Neil's bio daughter or not doesn't matter. Jill has no rights to Neil's estate what so ever because she was adopted and Neil never kept up a relationship with her after she was adopted. That's the law.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”