Spoiler's Chloe & Heather

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ebybrowempoly

Re: Spoiler's Chloe & Heather

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 am

chole will make it all about her. why does this keep happening to her. what i want to know is why chance did it. we all see that he was this great guy who never had sex with anyone but chole. i wonder if chole was thinking .since he had never been with a woman .did she think that she could hold on to him by bring the only person he has been with. yes he loves chole but there had to be something there for him to be with heather.also chole said no when he ask her to marry him but when she saw that heather had eyes for him . all of a sudden she wants to get married. she ask him right after the bomb thing . who ask someone to get married like that. sorry don't buy it.i think chloe saw that maybe chance was looking at heather and that is why she did it right there.

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 am

Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote lovinthesoaps: Great spoilers Diva! I think we all figured that Ronan was Nina's "other" son when he was defending her at the picnic. Why he is so out for Chance is beyond me. And Chance is so clueless running around with Heather. These two act like they are so smart but in the end, neither ons of them is any good at their jobs. I cannot wait to see Chloe slap that tramp in the face. Heather acts like what happened to her with Adam was so gutwrenching but she did the exact same thing to Chloe. I hate her character and cannot wait til her and dudly-do-right are exposed.

So Christine knows about Ronan???? Some friend she is too. Her and Nina are so fake its ridiculous! I feel like I have stepped back into the same story of 20 yrs ago. Move on already ladies..... ~)

Loveinthesoaps...I"m new to this forum (today is my first day), but wanted to let you know that I totally agree with all you posted. I CAN'T STAND HEATHER!!! At least the last Heather had small amt of appeal to her, but this one is so gross. When Chloe first came on the scene I didn't like her, but I love her now. Come on Bell...give the girl a break. I hope she beats the crap outta Heather. Heather needs to get over what Adam did....I mean that treacherous snake did worse to Sharon...and even though Sharon gets on my nerves even more than Heather...at least she is handling Adam alot better than Heather.

welcome to the boards :)

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 pm

You go Chole go and be the first one at the jail when Chance is going to jail..........instead of Heather and Ronan beating you too the jail............ ;) who will the lawyer be?

auntie Cricket or Micheal? Nina has to find somebody...... ;)

Phaedra7

Postby Phaedra7 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 am

Quote Ebybrowempoly: chole will make it all about her. why does this keep happening to her. what i want to know is why chance did it. we all see that he was this great guy who never had sex with anyone but chole. i wonder if chole was thinking .since he had never been with a woman .did she think that she could hold on to him by bring the only person he has been with. yes he loves chole but there had to be something there for him to be with heather.also chole said no when he ask her to marry him but when she saw that heather had eyes for him . all of a sudden she wants to get married. she ask him right after the bomb thing . who ask someone to get married like that. sorry don't buy it.i think chloe saw that maybe chance was looking at heather and that is why she did it right there.
The reason Chance did it is because John Driscoll is leaving the show, therefore, the writers felt that they needed to trash his character so that he has a reason to get the hell outta town. Lame!!!!!!

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 am

Quote Phaedra7:
Quote Ebybrowempoly: chole will make it all about her. why does this keep happening to her. what i want to know is why chance did it. we all see that he was this great guy who never had sex with anyone but chole. i wonder if chole was thinking .since he had never been with a woman .did she think that she could hold on to him by bring the only person he has been with. yes he loves chole but there had to be something there for him to be with heather.also chole said no when he ask her to marry him but when she saw that heather had eyes for him . all of a sudden she wants to get married. she ask him right after the bomb thing . who ask someone to get married like that. sorry don't buy it.i think chloe saw that maybe chance was looking at heather and that is why she did it right there.
The reason Chance did it is because John Driscoll is leaving the show, therefore, the writers felt that they needed to trash his character so that he has a reason to get the hell outta town. Lame!!!!!!

they need to keep him . i love chance

thel

Postby thel » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 am

I am glad that Chole slaped her. She is a tramp and trying to take Chance from Chloe after she was so hurt by Adam. I hope that Chance and Chloe will stay together and he will not let Heather break thim up. As bad as Billy treated her she deserves a good relationship. I do not like the new Heather charater. Hope the writers will change her. Or get rid of her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”