Spoiler's Chloe & Heather

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

Spoiler's Chloe & Heather

Postby divasoapfan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 am

After Chloe finds out about Heather sleeping with her man,a cat Fight erupts............a long awaited slap across Heather's Face is what she had coming from Chloe!

Rose Deville is the woman that Nina sold her baby to...that baby is Ronan..Chance & Ronan are brother's............

Adam uses Frank the Forger to his advantage, and uses Patty to clear himself of all charges.......Murder charges........

Christine knows about Nina's baby................

this is speculation at this time,but will Ryder & Daisey come back to finish what their mother wanted them to do....kill Jana & Lauren...............(before Ryder leaves)

Canada-Eh

Re: Spoiler's Chloe & Heather

Postby Canada-Eh » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks diva, sounds good!
I cannot wait for chloe to slap heather silly! :D

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 am

Great spoilers Diva! I think we all figured that Ronan was Nina's "other" son when he was defending her at the picnic. Why he is so out for Chance is beyond me. And Chance is so clueless running around with Heather. These two act like they are so smart but in the end, neither ons of them is any good at their jobs. I cannot wait to see Chloe slap that tramp in the face. Heather acts like what happened to her with Adam was so gutwrenching but she did the exact same thing to Chloe. I hate her character and cannot wait til her and dudly-do-right are exposed.

So Christine knows about Ronan???? Some friend she is too. Her and Nina are so fake its ridiculous! I feel like I have stepped back into the same story of 20 yrs ago. Move on already ladies..... ~)

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:49 am

Quote Canada-Eh: Thanks diva, sounds good!
I cannot wait for chloe to slap heather silly! :D

icam that little fire cracker Chloe go girl is all I have to say

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 am

I knew all along that Cricket knew something about Ronan and Chance.......the day when Cricket was in the meeting room at the jail and shook Ronans hand and smiled......I knew something was up! Ronan was with Sid.....I really think that Sid Ronan and Cricket know eachother!

I can hardly wait until Chole goes smack smack to Heather!
I wonder where Chole does it does she go into Heathers apartment? I wonder if Chance will be there and when Chole leaves Heather will be like ohh ohhh Chole smacked me! Just like a little kid Heather is!

Leel

Postby Leel » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 am

Quote divasoapfan: After Chloe finds out about Heather sleeping with her man,a cat Fight erupts............a long awaited slap across Heather's Face is what she had coming from Chloe!

Rose Deville is the woman that Nina sold her baby to...that baby is Ronan..Chance & Ronan are brother's............

Adam uses Frank the Forger to his advantage, and uses Patty to clear himself of all charges.......Murder charges........

this is speculation at this time,but will Ryder & Daisey come back to finish what their mother wanted them to do....kill Jana & Lauren...............(before Ryder leaves)

Oh GREAT! :0 Adam has already used Patty, they need to smuggle her somewhere else where the maniac can't find her. Don't the writers know what else to do with this piece of slime besides having him up to his same evil tricks? It's gettin' old! Ronan being Chance's brother? Now that's intriguing. Heather deserved the slap but I wish Chloe would move on because Chance betrayed her.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Quote divasoapfan: After Chloe finds out about Heather sleeping with her man,a cat Fight erupts............a long awaited slap across Heather's Face is what she had coming from Chloe!

diva, are you sure the spoiler said "the woman nina SOLD her baby to"? nina never sold her baby. ROSE DEVILLE STOLE HIM ( she sold babies on the black market )and nina was told her baby died at birth or was still born or something. nina and cricket looked for the baby for quite a while once they found out rose stole him. sure hope they aren't retconning this s/l. >(

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Quote valleycliffe:

diva, are you sure the spoiler said "the woman nina SOLD her baby to"? nina never sold her baby. ROSE DEVILLE STOLE HIM ( she sold babies on the black market )and nina was told her baby died at birth or was still born or something. nina and cricket looked for the baby for quite a while once they found out rose stole him. sure hope they aren't retconning this s/l. >(

Great catch Valleycliffe! The woman who played Sally on Bold and Beautiful also played Rose. She stole Nina's baby after she told Nina the baby died.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Quote lovinthesoaps: Great spoilers Diva! I think we all figured that Ronan was Nina's "other" son when he was defending her at the picnic. Why he is so out for Chance is beyond me. And Chance is so clueless running around with Heather. These two act like they are so smart but in the end, neither ons of them is any good at their jobs. I cannot wait to see Chloe slap that tramp in the face. Heather acts like what happened to her with Adam was so gutwrenching but she did the exact same thing to Chloe. I hate her character and cannot wait til her and dudly-do-right are exposed.

So Christine knows about Ronan???? Some friend she is too. Her and Nina are so fake its ridiculous! I feel like I have stepped back into the same story of 20 yrs ago. Move on already ladies..... ~)

Good point!

I can't wait to see Adam freed so we can move on with that stuff. :))

akcarmie

Postby akcarmie » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

The part about Lauren upsets me, why would they kill her off? That's terrible. I can't wait until Chloe B slaps Heather. I can't stand her. I hope she leaves a big bruise on her chipmunk face, then she can explain how she got it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”