why is sharon leaving/

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
newmans

why is sharon leaving/

Postby newmans » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Please tell me she is not leaving the show! why is she leaving GC?

countryMomof4

Re: why is sharon leaving/

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 pm

IMO she just wants to get away from the drama that is happening with Adam being out on bail and having him telling her that he still loves her. Don't blame her. She did say to Nick today that she may not be gone very long when he expressed sadness at missing out on Faith's babyhood.

steamboat

Postby steamboat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 pm

she can't handle seeing Adam with Skye. He will hunt her down. If she does leave she has to make sure Adam can't find her, but maybe this is what she is hoping for.

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I have my doubts that she will go anywhere. She was talking about getting away from the mess (not leaving the show)

newmans

Postby newmans » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh good thanks for the respnses- I thought I missed something. Glad to hear she is not leaving the show. Do you think she really wants adam?

Crimson1

Postby Crimson1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Quote newmans: Please tell me she is not leaving the show! why is she leaving GC?

That was probably just Sharonspeak!
If, on the off chance it really is true than either the actress needs some time off or TPTB are sending a signal.
Crimson1

cherrilee

Postby cherrilee » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Good grief why wouldn't she want to get away from all those crazy azz people tailing her all the time?

She can't even go to church with out two of the biggest craziest stalkers showing up and fighting over her.

I don't blame the woman wanting to put some distance between herself and all those nut cases. ~)

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 am

I think that it is just another sick game that Sharon plays. She needs Nick to want her and so she is going to do basically what Phyllis did. She wants Nick to come after her and she is using the excuse that she needs to clear her head. I don't know why, it is pretty much clear air anyway. This is just another back door game that Sharon is playing. She is probably going to go to see her mother for a minute but she is waiting that is for sure. Nick and Sharon are so dark and this whole Adam/Sharon/Nick stuff is really just too dark. It is really sick stuff.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 am

Given everything that Sharon has been through the past year, in particular, and now that Adam is back stalking her, it makes perfect sense for her to get away from the madness for a while. I do not believe she wants Adam and she truly doesn't care about Skye - the man is a compulsive liar, among other things, and Sharon knows that. Nick is still crazed about the Adam-Sharon thing, so I don't blame Sharon for wanting to get away. I don't think it's a game at all. She wants some peace for a change, and she couldn't even get that in church! 8)

Sharon Case, rest assured, is NOT the rumoured Emmy winner being let go in the next few months. As MM said, SC has got a job for life on Y&R! :) The woman been's front-burner for like 4 year, especially last year, so probably if Sharon does "leave" for a while, it's because Sharon Case needs a well deserved vacation.

shickgirl4eva

Postby shickgirl4eva » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:10 am

Sharon is not leaving for good, just to help Nick make a decision

Return to “The Young and the Restless”