Lily's Twins

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tabhan

Lily's Twins

Postby Tabhan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the twins could turn out to be Mac/Canes' biological kids or even Mac/Billys'? Something seems fishy about the whole thing.

crjb1

Re: Lily's Twins

Postby crjb1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Quote Tabhan: Is it just me or does anyone else think that the twins could turn out to be Mac/Canes' biological kids or even Mac/Billys'? Something seems fishy about the whole thing.

I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, but I still think one will die.

Tabhan

Postby Tabhan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Quote crjb1:
Quote Tabhan: Is it just me or does anyone else think that the twins could turn out to be Mac/Canes' biological kids or even Mac/Billys'? Something seems fishy about the whole thing.

That could happen also. Just seems like something else will happen or come out.

Benay

Postby Benay » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Quote Tabhan:
Quote crjb1:

Mac was given a pregnancy test before she was inseminated. She was not pregnant. They are Cane and Lily's babies.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Benay, maybe in the real world. Seeing how the th Y&R s/ls have gotten so absurd, these twins could be anyones.

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Quote Benay:
Quote Tabhan:
Quote crjb1:

Mac was given a pregnancy test before she was inseminated. She was not pregnant. They are Cane and Lily's babies.

In the soap opera universe, those babies could belong to Murphy and John Abbott's ghost.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Who knows? Mac is looking so fat today, she may have have another baby in there.

Jack_s

Postby Jack_s » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Quote Benay:
Quote Tabhan:
Quote crjb1:

Those are LILY's BABIES, and the Proud Pappa is Cane. Having said that, we are talking about Hoagie Hogan, a 'writer' who killed off an entire town and standed them on an island, thereby single-handedly destroying another Soap. He needs Meds and an Exorcist.

noahsmum

Postby noahsmum » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 pm

DG had mentioned in the interview he had with Candance that they nailed the skin color so that the babies will have a nice mix of both Cane and Lilly.
And as for Mac still being "fat" she had twins, remember? This is the most realistic this show has been for someone just out of the hospital after having a baby IMO. After a women has a baby it can take months for the uterus to shrink back to it's normal size.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Okay, please explain to me why you think this after it has been said by Billy,that these babies were not his,JT's or Mac's.
I am not trying to start a argument, I just really want to know why do people think this way? I am scratching my head trying to make sense of it. So please help me understand.

btw What is fishy?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”