SPOILER - CBS SOAPS MAGAZINE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sinshine

SPOILER - CBS SOAPS MAGAZINE

Postby sinshine » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am

On the cover

Christine's return will change Y&R forever

How will Christine's Explosive secrets return Affect her old rival? Phyllis

Her Ex-Fiance - Michael

Her Ex-Husband - Paul

Can Sharon really forgive Adam?

On Sale July 5

Grab the latest CBS issue of Soaps In Depth to find out what happens on Y&R when Christine returns to town with a suitcase full of secrets! Will she be able to keep her loved ones from getting hurt?

mollyandwally

Re: SPOILER - CBS SOAPS MAGAZINE

Postby mollyandwally » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 am

Does that magazine give out spoilers that really happen or is it like the National Enquirer?

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am

Quote mollyandwally: Does that magazine give out spoilers that really happen or is it like the National Enquirer?

I've never known it to be like the national enquirer. My friend sent this to me, and I'm going out to buy it. I hope christine tells all to nick, things he should had known before marrying phyllis. I think if he had know, he would never divorced sharon. I'm hoping this will bring sharon & nick back together. I can't wait to see christine, she's cool.

barkingdog

Postby barkingdog » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:22 am

Quote sinshine:
Quote mollyandwally: Does that magazine give out spoilers that really happen or is it like the National Enquirer?

I've never known it to be like the national enquirer. My friend sent this to me, and I'm going out to buy it. I hope christine tells all to nick, things he should had known before marrying phyllis. I think if he had know, he would never divorced sharon. I'm hoping this will bring sharon & nick back together. I can't wait to see christine, she's cool.

I can't wait to see Christine back. Wonder what kind of secrets she knows? Sounds interesting!! :) :) :)

Caprica

Postby Caprica » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 am

Quote sinshine:

FYI: Nick knew Phyllis long before the affair. He knows all about Phyllis losing custody of Daniel. Nick and Phyllis talked about that on the plane right after she told Nick she was pregnant. Also during the blackmail trial, there were several witness that testified against Phyllis and talked about the things she did in the past. All of this is on youtube.

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 am

Quote sinshine:

I used to get the magazine but it was always different than the cover. It carried the news on the cover but what had already happened inside the cover. I find it better to just on online and read the SOD. It's free and usually up to date. :]
What is it that Nick doen't know about Phyllis? I thought Nick knew everything. ?)
I don't want Phyllis and Nick together any longer either.

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 am

Quote Caprica:
Quote sinshine:

FYI: Nick knew Phyllis long before the affair. He knows all about Phyllis losing custody of Daniel. Nick and Phyllis talked about that on the plane right after she told Nick she was pregnant. Also during the blackmail trial, there were several witness that testified against Phyllis and talked about the things she did in the past. All of this is on youtube.

Nick does NOT know phyllis tried to kill Paul & Christine period, and probally the cause of Sasha death. I hope she does tell it all.

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 am

Quote barkingdog:
Quote sinshine:

I can't wait to see Christine back. Wonder what kind of secrets she knows? Sounds interesting!! :) :) :)

I can't wait to see her back, and hope she decides to stay.

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 am

Quote lvsdasnow:
Quote sinshine:

I used to get the magazine but it was always different than the cover. It carried the news on the cover but what had already happened inside the cover. I find it better to just on online and read the SOD. It's free and usually up to date. :]
What is it that Nick doen't know about Phyllis? I thought Nick knew everything. ?)
I don't want Phyllis and Nick together any longer either.

Nick doesn't know how Phyllis tried to murder Paul & Christine.

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:32 am

Although I was never really into the character of Christine, I am excited to see her back. She brings a thread throughout the whole cast. Her interactions with Phyllis about Daniel and Danny. Her connection to both Paul and Michael. Wonder how Lauren will feel about her return. I am excited to see a storyline that connects the past characters with the future storylines. I see Y&R getting back to some good writing. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”