Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:14 am

PixiePower wrote:
Jackie10 wrote:
PixiePower wrote:Hope everyone can open this. It's a cute clip from SC's Twitter page of her and Michael Muhney :D

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/michaelmuhney/view/18842649.

Thanks Pixi. I don't have sound on my computer can you tell me what these little posts were about. Love seeing them together they made Shadam what it is.

Jackie it was really funny. SC was lip syncing to a man's voice and said "If you were a chick who's the one guy you would sleep with?" And then they both said in their own voices John Stamos!!! (Uncle Jesse on Full House) And then MM said: What??? Then SC said ,still in a man's voice: "Did we just become friends? "And M.M. said "Yep!!!!" Just some silly fun between two friends! I really enjoyed it.

Thanks pix these two were amazing together on the soap. They played off each other like no other couple ever. Sure miss them as Shadam. Not at all impressed with the fill in Adam and if he sticks around not sure I would watch if Adam and Sharon reunite. There is absolutely nothing entertaining about the what is being shown even chat about the soap has taken a dive. They need to fix this mess and fast.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Hi Shadam fans.

I think your couple should be having some screen time soon now that Patty knows all about the baby switch.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:13 pm

sharon n nick 4eva wrote:Hi Shadam fans.

I think your couple should be having some screen time soon now that Patty knows all about the baby switch.

I hope your right. They should have had more scenes long before now. They are the loves of each others life. By history which the writers seem hell bent on erasing Shadam would have been fighting for each other and helping each other long before now. But I am not sure Shadam with the fill in Adam would bring me back to the soap after three years.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Jackie10 wrote:
sharon n nick 4eva wrote:Hi Shadam fans.

I hope your right. They should have had more scenes long before now. They are the loves of each others life. By history which the writers seem hell bent on erasing Shadam would have been fighting for each other and helping each other long before now. But I am not sure Shadam with the fill in Adam would bring me back to the soap after three years.

Wow, you haven't watched in 3 years.

I guess you don't care for Justin Harley as the new Adam.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”