Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:22 pm

The soap is so boring and unimportant now. I actually tried to watch it yesterday and didn't recognize half the people on it so I just turned it off. Cant stand the joke they have made of this soap. Adam should be running NE with Sharon at his side.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Been 12 days since I have posted on this site cant believe how awful the soap sounds. Its been twelve days since I have been on the board and I cant believe how slow the board is. The Shadam thread was only on page 9 after twelve whole days. People have stopped watching and caring enough to even post. They have ruined the soap and changed so many characters with different actor/actresses that the show is unrecognizable. The same with B&B cant watch it any more either.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:08 pm

It is sad what the board has come to. Mostly complaints and hate for the fabulous Sharon. She is the only character who gets this much attention. Adam used to when MM played him. I don't come on much anymore the show sucks apparently. I don't feel the need to watch. As I said with all the changed characters and new faces I didn't recognize the soap when I tried to watch a while back. I miss Shadam SC/MM style the mystery, intrigue and heat they brought to a once great soap.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:50 am

From what I am reading about the soap nothing, NOTHING sounds entertaining enough to come back to the soap. Some one compared Y&R to B&B and the only comparison to me is that both suck. B&B lost it a long time ago and Y&R is following suit. Miss Shadam and the HIGH ENTERTAINMENT VALUE they brought to the soap. I guess it is fitting they ended Shadam with SC?MM I don't think any other fill in Adam would do half as good as they did. But would take the fill in with SC to have Shadam continue.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Wow this soap is out there. Just tried to tune in. How stupid do they think we are. In no world would Sharon and Chelsea be in the same orbit? They did not have history but the history of Adam and Sharon alone would keep them apart. And how stupid of them to bring up Sharon marrying Victor yet again. Wow bet EB hatted to hear that stupid move was a bi polar episode LOL :P :P. So glad I don't watch any more the soap is in The Twilight Zone.

InCanada1

Postby InCanada1 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Hey Jackie.

Just peeking in to say hello. I miss posting with you and the rest of Team Shadam. Have a good weekend. Are you on Twitter by chance?

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:06 pm

InCanada1 wrote:Hey Jackie.

Just peeking in to say hello. I miss posting with you and the rest of Team Shadam. Have a good weekend. Are you on Twitter by chance?

No not on twitter and sure do miss the Shadam gang and Shadam MM/SC style on the soap.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:38 pm

What is this soap coming to. All I read now is how Max who ever that is I don't watch. Caused Abby to lose her baby. A kid? Give me a break. I thought they were ruining Faith, Sumer and Mariah now another child. Bring back what people want to watch hot steamy Shadam, non boring Phick and Villy please.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi Jackie and Shadam friends. I sure do miss you all but this show sucks. I have been reading about the show. Nothing interesting, Victor still the center of attention. All I see on the board is about Sharon and the baby. That should have been Sharon's baby with Adam not anyone else. I hope this whole thing backfires on TPTB. It's just plan foolish. Shadam deserve another chance at being together. Adam needs to be there for Sharon because he loves her and because she is the love of his life. Maybe this soap would be more interesting.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:56 pm

LuvThatSoap wrote:Hi Jackie and Shadam friends. I sure do miss you all but this show sucks. I have been reading about the show. Nothing interesting, Victor still the center of attention. All I see on the board is about Sharon and the baby. That should have been Sharon's baby with Adam not anyone else. I hope this whole thing backfires on TPTB. It's just plan foolish. Shadam deserve another chance at being together. Adam needs to be there for Sharon because he loves her and because she is the love of his life. Maybe this soap would be more interesting.

You are so right Shadam should have a baby. They rocked the soap and are missed by many. I just don't think JH would be as good with Shadam as MM. I wish they would replace him. Would like to see the soap pick up and be entertaining once again. I like you am sick of reading the same things over and over again. I only come in to post every week or so. Nothing worth watching or reading any more.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”