Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kainslayer50

Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby Kainslayer50 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:29 pm

yea since chelsea will sleep with nick might get Adam back to sharon i hope he comes to sharon for his return she could help him bring down chloe while they do that they fall in love with each other again ❤ ps hope you guys are having a wonderful day

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Cant believe it. I have been off for months and people who still want Shadam are still posting. Shadam will come full circle and when they do time will stop and the love will show finally. Shadam was and is the best couple ever.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Love your post and still waiting for Shadam know they will come around again. And when they do I will start watching the soap again. Got a phone call from the Nealson Corp. Or what ever it is told them I didn't watch regular TV just Netflix. They said that is what they wanted to know. Hope they get MM as Adam back ASAP he was amazing as Adam.

deceived

Postby deceived » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Jackie, you might get your wish... When Adam comes back to town, and blows Nick away, he just might take Christian and reunite with Sharon... which is alright with me!!! Sharon is doing great these days...

Kainslayer50

Postby Kainslayer50 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:33 pm

its possible i don't care what ppl think chelsea did betray adam nick was mean to adam for a long time it wasn't right her getting with nick im praying adam comes back on his return for sharon and his 2 sons

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Wed May 31, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello Shadam friends it has been a long time. I am so happy I found you guys so I could post. They need to hurry up and bring Adam back and put him with Sharon where he belongs. Get back on here and start posting about what you would like to see happen with our couple when Adam comes back. He has to come back. Y&R needs him desperately.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Please bring back Adam. The soap is not the same without him. Put Adam and Sharon back together again. Shadam is a gold mine.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi Shadam fans. Just wishing they would bring back Adam and put him back with Sharon where he belongs. The show is so boring without Adam. Sharon is holding her own but she would be even better with Adam. They were so hot together. Bring back MM as Adam.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”