Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:06 pm

LuvThatSoap wrote:Sorry I haven't been in to post in a while. Things going on at home. I really am tired of how they treat our girl Sharon and why they don't have her interact with Adam. It makes no sense. Like they have no history together. I tried watching the show and it sucks. They need to move Sharon away from Dylan. I'm tired of them using her to try to prop up other characters. She's a phenomenal actress and should be in a juicy story with her true love Adam. Her time with Nick is done and she was used to prop up Dylan so let her move on to greener pastures. Let Adam gain a brain and little bit of the mystery that made him watchable. It's time for the breakup of that other couple and put Shadam back together and let them raise Sully/Christian. I wish there was a way that baby was Sharon and Adams baby. Like Sharon's eggs were stolen by that doctor and Nick's wife was her sister and Sully is really Shadam's baby and they don't know it. It would be cool. I would pay to see that. Better yet let me get my popcorn and watch as heads explode. All we need is our beloved Shadam.

Yes that is a great idea. It would make me watch again not to mention it would blow the soap apart. An instant ratings soar. Sharon and Adam need a love child. Boring Cham needs to go. And Dylan and Little Nicky as well.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Have not been in awhile no one else apparently has either. I have been watching my grandbabies while my daughter is in the Bahamas. Miss Shadam and wish they would come back in a big way.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:43 am

Its sad the MBs have slowed down to nothing. There is nothing happening to even write about apparently and definitely nothing worth reading. The Y&R board used to be heads above the rest now it is about the same. Miss Shadam and some of the other couples that made Y&R worth watching. Bring back Shadam in a big way and revamp this sorry soap. Is anyone else afraid that as bad as the writing has been and the way the drop in interest is that it may be on its last legs?

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Waiting for some real writing. If JH leaves wish they would bring MM back he was a truly dynamic Adam and he was great at toe to toe with Victor. Hopefully the writing will improve enough to draw this once long time fan back. Miss Shadam would love to see Adam and Sharon raise this new baby together.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”