Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 am

Palski wrote:
Jackie10 wrote:Sharon still talk of the boards. Only thing worth talking about apparently is Sharon and everything involving her. Hope they bring her and Adam back together and soon. She deserves to be happy again. And the show needs a good stiff shot in the arm.

It looks to me like Adam will be heading to Fairview. Sharon always has that hanging over her. lol This is a perfect set up for Shadam fans. Add Patty and let it rip! The narrative possibities are endless.

You are so right. Shadam lights up the screen. Thanks for the info I don't watch but I hope they do get Shadam back together.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:58 pm

I am assuming that the new HRs stuff is starting? Still waiting on some dynamic writing to bring this soap back into greatness.

Bring back Shadam and their fans. Its been way to long.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:58 pm

I know it has been a few years but Shadam would still be better then any thing showing now. Looking forward for some interaction between the two of them. Maybe I would start watching again if that happens. I tell my self about every day I might pop in and watch and the next thing I know the show has been off for a couple of hours and I didn't even try to watch.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Still haven't watched and think I would not recognize the show any more anyway. Miss Shadam and wish we could see the amazing love scenes they had. Don't know if the fill in Adam could pull it off but would give it a go.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi Jackie sorry I haven't been on here in a while. My husband died so I haven't been too interested in Y&R. Just having a hard time right now. I see they killed off Adam again so to me this should be the time they should bring back MM as Adam for our girl Sharon. You know they are going to put Nick and Chelsea together so if that's the case bring Adam back and put him with his love Sharon. Shadam will make both Nick and Chelsea crazy.

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:41 pm

LuvThatSoap wrote:Hi Jackie sorry I haven't been on here in a while. My husband died so I haven't been too interested in Y&R. Just having a hard time right now. I see they killed off Adam again so to me this should be the time they should bring back MM as Adam for our girl Sharon. You know they are going to put Nick and Chelsea together so if that's the case bring Adam back and put him with his love Sharon. Shadam will make both Nick and Chelsea crazy.

Sorry for your loss, been there and time does heal but it seems forever. Glad you are back to Y&R. I would love for them to bring MM back and maybe some time down the road him and Sharon could get back together. I have grown to like her with Dylan but no fire like with MM. Maybe they could just be friends for awhile (few years). I don't know why so long, I probably will be buried myself in a few and then I wouldn't get to see them together. lol Shadam is hot, hot, hot.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:34 am

LuvThatSoap wrote:Hi Jackie sorry I haven't been on here in a while. My husband died so I haven't been too interested in Y&R. Just having a hard time right now. I see they killed off Adam again so to me this should be the time they should bring back MM as Adam for our girl Sharon. You know they are going to put Nick and Chelsea together so if that's the case bring Adam back and put him with his love Sharon. Shadam will make both Nick and Chelsea crazy.

So sorry to hear that. I haven't been coming in much either. The board is so repetitive and nothing happening worth watching. I agree Shadam needs to make a big comeback. And they can send Little Nicky and the con off into the wild blue yonder never to return. Two of the most boring characters ever but perhaps they will make each other worth watching. Hopefully MM will return.

Phantom of the Soaper

Postby Phantom of the Soaper » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:53 pm

More news: HW Chuck Pratt was let go, and is being replaced with
Sally Morina, a Bill Bell protege and veteran Y&R writer.

-- Phantom of the Soaper

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:39 am

Phantom of the Soaper wrote:More news: HW Chuck Pratt was let go, and is being replaced with

-- Phantom of the Soaper

Thanks so much for the news Phantom. Now if they would bring back MM and Shadam I would return to the soap for sure.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Jackie10 wrote:
Phantom of the Soaper wrote:More news: HW Chuck Pratt was let go, and is being replaced with

-- Phantom of the Soaper

Thanks so much for the news Phantom. Now if they would bring back MM and Shadam I would return to the soap for sure.

Keep telling my self I am going to watch and still it slips my mind. Funny when I wouldn't miss a day a few years back. Even made appointments around it and every thing. Now it is just not that important. Writing has sucked far to long.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”