Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
evemarie

Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby evemarie » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Quote artswife: I'm new here,but I am on the

SHADAM TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I love Sharon and Adam,Love them!!!!!!

Welcome aboard, artswife! ;)

It's always great to bring in on the
dark side another Shadam fan - ;)

Shadam fans are the BESTEST

Caprica

Postby Caprica » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Quote Gencor:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:
Quote Sunnyflower: Brad was one of my faves. Oh how I miss him. I LOVED Shad. People accuse me of being a Shater but I swear that is not the case. I am just a Shickhater. LOL. I loved Brad even though he would take my girl to the cleaners. Some of my fave scenes. I don't play favourites like that. I can watch two characters go head to head and love them both.

I guess I am weird!

oh Shad.. be still my heart *) how i loved these two ! i was a shick fan during there whole thing and i fall hard for those two. it was like, my fave girl and my fave guy together ... nick who ? lol so though i was a die hard shick fan i was having a affair with Shad :-) so after my shick love started to die down i as all for Sharon and Brad. they are each others " one that got away" and i was heartbroken they never got a real shot.

Shadam is kinda like my second shot . so im kinda invested in them lol

OMG Shad was my first love too. I have been complaining about this for years. They never gave that couple a chance and it was such a missed opportunity! I never understand that. So "the one that got away". You are romantic just like me. :))

I really have to agree, Sunnyflower, I think that Brad and Sharon made a really good couple. I hated it that they killed off his character. But since we now have Adam, he seems like he is much better for Sharon. THey have a great chemistry together.

I have to respectfully disagree ladies. I didn't like Sharon and Brad. For one thing Brad was a social climber. I think he cared for Sharon BUT if Victoria, or Ashley were available and interested in him, he would have dropped Sharon without a second thought. Adam truly loves Sharon.

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Quote artswife: I'm new here,but I am on the

SHADAM TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I love Sharon and Adam,Love them!!!!!!

Welcome artswife! I like Sharon and I love Adam, but don't want them together - - cuz Adam's mine!!!!!! Mine, Mine, Mine!!! :D :D

SherryTreebaum

Postby SherryTreebaum » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:07 am

Sharon needs to be with Nick. :0 :0 :0 :0 How can you people not see that?

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:21 am

Quote SherryTreebaum: Sharon needs to be with Nick. :0 :0 :0 :0 How can you people not see that?

Sherry, i am guessing your new and did not read the title . Shadam fans only NO BASHING . plus to my knowledge this s a protected thread just like all the other no bashing thread made by Admins .

SherryTreebaum

Postby SherryTreebaum » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:23 am

Quote SherryTreebaum: Sharon needs to be with Nick. :0 :0 :0 :0 How can you people not see that?

Sherry, i am guessing your new and did not read the title . Shadam fans only NO BASHING . plus to my knowledge this s a protected thread just like all the other no bashing thread made by Admins .

Sorry I didn't know. I am just so disgusted though.

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 am

Seriously - page 7 :0

WTH! 8)

Gooooood beautiful morning, all you wonderful
SHADAM lovers!! :))

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 am

Quote Caprica:
Quote Gencor:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower: Brad was one of my faves. Oh how I miss him. I LOVED Shad. People accuse me of being a Shater but I swear that is not the case. I am just a Shickhater. LOL. I loved Brad even though he would take my girl to the cleaners. Some of my fave scenes. I don't play favourites like that. I can watch two characters go head to head and love them both.

I guess I am weird!

oh Shad.. be still my heart *) how i loved these two ! i was a shick fan during there whole thing and i fall hard for those two. it was like, my fave girl and my fave guy together ... nick who ? lol so though i was a die hard shick fan i was having a affair with Shad :-) so after my shick love started to die down i as all for Sharon and Brad. they are each others " one that got away" and i was heartbroken they never got a real shot.

Shadam is kinda like my second shot . so im kinda invested in them lol

OMG Shad was my first love too. I have been complaining about this for years. They never gave that couple a chance and it was such a missed opportunity! I never understand that. So "the one that got away". You are romantic just like me. :))

I really have to agree, Sunnyflower, I think that Brad and Sharon made a really good couple. I hated it that they killed off his character. But since we now have Adam, he seems like he is much better for Sharon. THey have a great chemistry together.

I have to respectfully disagree ladies. I didn't like Sharon and Brad. For one thing Brad was a social climber. I think he cared for Sharon BUT if Victoria, or Ashley were available and interested in him, he would have dropped Sharon without a second thought. Adam truly loves Sharon.

I didn't like the Brad and Sharon hook up either. I never bought it that he loved Sharon. She was just easy and convenient and he could get her to do anything he wanted. And their hook up in New York was a scream. That was the funniest sex scene ever. So mechanical and funny. Now we have Adam who is truly in love with Sharon and sees the good in her. He does not want to fix her , he loves her just the way she is. Nick is always wanting to fix Sharon and protect her like she is a child. He is so controlling around Sharon. Sharon and Adam are the perfect soap couple.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 am

I am so glad they have this rule. It is nice to be able to talk about your favorites without being bashed for it.

Canada-Eh

Postby Canada-Eh » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 am

Quote evemarie: Seriously - page 7 :0

WTH! 8)

Gooooood beautiful morning, all you wonderful
SHADAM lovers!! :))

g'morning evemarie and all fellow shadam-holics! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”