Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mrs. Sharon Newman

Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote evemarie:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: its been a very eventful night to say the lease lol i don't think i have ever had to defend myself so much . but despite it all i still love Sharon and Adam .

i can't wait for Sharon to come back home so i can get my shadam fix :))

Me too honey. I think it is cool because we were always great friends before this and ewe continue to be. ((HUGS))

exactly sweetie *Hugs* :)) we have always been good friends and we have both agreed and disagreed but its always been fun ! :D

I seriously love that. And that I have made friends with Tambam and evemarie too. You guys rock. I feel like I have to defend you against meanies. Hehe. Because you all are too sweet for that stuff. I'm used to it. ;)

Absolutely, I feel the exact same way ((( Sunny )))
You, Sinny, Pebble (Tammy) Mrs.Newman and some
others - all some of my favorite chicks EVER!!! ;)
I would defend my girls and not think twice.

Thanks my sweet evemarie. I think we should just take our Shadam stuff in here. That got real ugly. :~ We'll just do our Shadam thang and have fun.

Sound good?

sounds very good. the other thread got way out of hand . sooo back to enjoying the Fun, crazy, twisted, passionate and most defiantly loving couple that is Shadam !!!!

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote evemarie:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: its been a very eventful night to say the lease lol i don't think i have ever had to defend myself so much . but despite it all i still love Sharon and Adam .

Me too honey. I think it is cool because we were always great friends before this and ewe continue to be. ((HUGS))

exactly sweetie *Hugs* :)) we have always been good friends and we have both agreed and disagreed but its always been fun ! :D

I seriously love that. And that I have made friends with Tambam and evemarie too. You guys rock. I feel like I have to defend you against meanies. Hehe. Because you all are too sweet for that stuff. I'm used to it. ;)

Thanks my sweet evemarie. I think we should just take our Shadam stuff in here. That got real ugly. :~ We'll just do our Shadam thang and have fun.

Sound good?

sounds very good. the other thread got way out of hand . sooo back to enjoying the Fun, crazy, twisted, passionate and most defiantly loving couple that is Shadam !!!!

I'm with ya sisters!!!

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote evemarie:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Sound good?

I agree, hun. I think we'll be safe in here.
Where no one will take our words seriously or out
of context. And, we all can still have fun!

Cuz, that's what we all love to do - ;)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Yeah babies. Honestly, I think we are the most fun and light hearted people here. Am I modest? No. But seriously, I love my Shadam gals. This thread will be our light in the darkness.

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote evemarie:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Sound good?

They tried to destroy my peace offering to sharon fans 8) LOL... they just cant stand it... sighs .. i feel safe here LOLOLOL

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 pm

It is crazy to me when I am called evil for being a Phyl fan....Anyway. I love that we were all friends before Shadam anyway. Mrs. Newman and I are old friends. Evemarie would scoop me out of trouble. Tambam would join in with me. And Teamnewman gets me going. LMAOOO. I love you guys. :-) :-)

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: It is crazy to me when I am called evil for being a Phyl fan....Anyway. I love that we were all friends before Shadam anyway. Mrs. Newman and I are old friends. Evemarie would scoop me out of trouble. Tambam would join in with me. And Teamnewman gets me going. LMAOOO. I love you guys. :-) :-)

awww wuvs u too SF... and all the sweet sharon fans, of course my phyllis fans and shadam fans... sinny, SF, gencore, tam, eve, Mrs newman... and (insert name) yall are what keep me on this board... LOL.. hey if im evil im evil its fun and ya kno red can be kinda evil too.. the dark side is soo much more fun!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote Sunnyflower: It is crazy to me when I am called evil for being a Phyl fan....Anyway. I love that we were all friends before Shadam anyway. Mrs. Newman and I are old friends. Evemarie would scoop me out of trouble. Tambam would join in with me. And Teamnewman gets me going. LMAOOO. I love you guys. :-) :-)

awww wuvs u too SF... and all the sweet sharon fans, of course my phyllis fans and shadam fans... sinny, SF, gencore, tam, eve, Mrs newman... and (insert name) yall are what keep me on this board... LOL.. hey if im evil im evil its fun and ya kno red can be kinda evil too.. the dark side is soo much more fun!

Hahahaha it is more fun to be a little dark. We all know it. :-) :-) ((HUGS))

I feel like I got the cyber snot kicked out of me so I am chilling. Just gonna chill. :D

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:

I must admit I am a little new to the darkside. Never liked it sooo much until MM and Adam!!!!

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Quote Tambam:
Quote Team newman+Billy:

I must admit I am a little new to the darkside. Never liked it sooo much until MM and Adam!!!!

Yeah, me too, Pebbles. I'm really diggin' the
dark side now, when it comes to Adam. I'm really
feeling the warm and fuzzies - :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”