Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Sinny » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:44 am

Quote jimjay001: Put me down as a fan! Hate Sharon, but would love to see her back with Adam. Not only does it make her look more like the pathetic loser that she is for going back with a psychopath, it might just give her some depth. Right now, she adds nothing to the show, but when she gets back with Adam she'll at least be taking one step in the right direction.

see the way I am is.. I do hate sharon but I dont hate her near as much when she is with adam.. even tho I wanna hate her as much. :D I really don't.. adam makes her stronger and more confident.. she loses that needy pathetic helpless victim thing that is so over played with vic and nick.. it makes me gag.. she makes me gag when she is around either one of those men.. but adam brings out the best in sharon..

and she brings out the best in adam.. he is so misunderstood..t he poor thing :D

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:46 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:
Quote lanaj: They are really bashing us today in other threads for loving our man, but I say--go Adam...go Shadam!!

LMFAO we are taking a beating.. I have been called sick and twisted :D. how the hell did they know ;)

It isn't the first time though. :D :D :D

Shadam lovers unite! Woot woot.

I go to TWISTOS R US every tuesdy night :D

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 am

Quote evemarie:
Quote jimjay001: Put me down as a fan! Hate Sharon, but would love to see her back with Adam. Not only does it make her look more like the pathetic loser that she is for going back with a psychopath, it might just give her some depth. Right now, she adds nothing to the show, but when she gets back with Adam she'll at least be taking one step in the right direction.

Good to see you've come to the dark side with
the rest of us Shadam fans, JJ!!! ;)

LMAO we need jimmy..

Jimmy jimmy is our man

if he can't do it NO ONE can :D

lanaj

Postby lanaj » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Good morning Shadam lovers!This is the perfect holiday for our fav couple--Lots of fireworks!!

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Quote lanaj: Good morning Shadam lovers!This is the perfect holiday for our fav couple--Lots of fireworks!!

AMEN, lana - :D

LOTS of Fireworks!!! :D :D :D :D

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 pm

OMG. MM just keeps getting better. I love this character of Adam. I hope they can keep the momentum going. I am thinking there will be alot more tension between Sharon and Adam coming up!!!!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Quote Tambam: OMG. MM just keeps getting better. I love this character of Adam. I hope they can keep the momentum going. I am thinking there will be alot more tension between Sharon and Adam coming up!!!!

Me too! :)) I think we are in for lots of good soapy stuff.

lanaj

Postby lanaj » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Quote Tambam: OMG. MM just keeps getting better. I love this character of Adam. I hope they can keep the momentum going. I am thinking there will be alot more tension between Sharon and Adam coming up!!!!

You are so right and I can't wait.

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 am

Oh My!!! 8)

PAGE 3! now, now...we can't have THAT!!! ;)

SHADAM RAWKS!! woot... :D

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 am

OH no not page 3.. we were slackin LOL shadam shadam shadam

Return to “The Young and the Restless”