Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Elvislies

Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Elvislies » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 am

I am so sick of hearing what Nick wants.. who cares.. I think Sharon and Adam are perfect for each other.. Nick won't want Adam around Faith well I am sure Phyllis won't want Sharon around Summer but then Nick wouldn't care now would he?? Shick was never a good couple.. all they ever did was fight and cheat and leave each other.. so why people have called them a super couple I will never know..

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm dying for some Shadam...Those two are one of the best things on the show right now. :)) *) :D

Caprica

Postby Caprica » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Quote Elvislies: I am so sick of hearing what Nick wants.. who cares.. I think Sharon and Adam are perfect for each other.. Nick won't want Adam around Faith well I am sure Phyllis won't want Sharon around Summer but then Nick wouldn't care now would he?? Shick was never a good couple.. all they ever did was fight and cheat and leave each other.. so why people have called them a super couple I will never know..

I am so sick of Nick also. I am a Phyllis FAN so why would I want her with Nick NOW? MAB made a huge blunder by playing the triangle the way she did. She assumed WRONGLY that Phyllis/Phick fans would want the couple together, NO MATTER WHAT. WRONG! Sharon can have Nick. We want better for Phyllis.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 pm

SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM

:D :D :D *) *) *) *)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Just a litle FYI. I just got the Ok from Lisa.. this is now a protected thread.

and sunny LOL u are so cute

MomofSydBlake

Postby MomofSydBlake » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM

:D :D :D *) *) *) *)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

gypsyanna

Postby gypsyanna » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:36 pm

I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Awesome thread !

I'm a Sharon fan, always have been and always will be. with Adam , i have not been this into a character since Brad . and speaking of my darling brad , even though i was a shick fan at the time, i was hoping that Sharon and brad would get together. they were each others " one that got away". they never got a chance and im really sad bout that.
Now when Adam came along and him and Sharon started talking , i was intrigued . i did not want them to be a couple at first but friends . then i saw Adams sweetness and Sharon laughing and actually enjoying life... that's when i fell for them.

Adam and sharon are great together. they compliment each other very well. with Adam , sharon is strong and fights for her own happiness. With sharon, Adam is sweet and devoted . they have a give and take relationship on both sides. there exciting and fun and enjoyable to watch.

its them against them world ..and i love it

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

LOL I don't know gypsyanna. I really wish the writers didn't take him so freakin dark. That was a mistake IMO. Big time.

Michael has been rehabilitated and he is the best husband in the show. I like to believe anything is possible on soaps, because it sure isn't in the real world. *)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Awesome thread !

I'm a Sharon fan, always have been and always will be. with Adam , i have not been this into a character since Brad . and speaking of my darling brad , even though i was a shick fan at the time, i was hoping that Sharon and brad would get together. they were each others " one that got away". they never got a chance and im really sad bout that.
Now when Adam came along and him and Sharon started talking , i was intrigued . i did not want them to be a couple at first but friends . then i saw Adams sweetness and Sharon laughing and actually enjoying life... that's when i fell for them.

Adam and sharon are great together. they compliment each other very well. with Adam , sharon is strong and fights for her own happiness. With sharon, Adam is sweet and devoted . they have a give and take relationship on both sides. there exciting and fun and enjoyable to watch.

its them against them world ..and i love it

Me too. You have nailed why there is an appeal and the underlying romanticism. It is so...nice. :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”