Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
silentmuzik

Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby silentmuzik » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Just signing in to show some SHADAM love! :-)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Quote evemarie:
Quote Sunnyflower: Eve, Creepy and Lovn - y'all are KILLING me.

MERCY!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Helloooooooooooooo, SunNNnnNNNybabygirl!!!

:D :D :D

EVE + SHADAM + SUNNYBABY + SIN + CREEPYGROOVY + LOVINSOAPS

lmfao I love you guys :D

jillian123

Postby jillian123 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Lady53: Now Sunny you have been on this board long enough to know that only Amin can make a true no bashing thread. If you guys want that then ask them, Candace to make one so she can put the rules in it like all the other no bash threads and then you guys won'y have to worry. Bashing is going to creep in here whether you guys want it to or not unless Admin makes the thread. What one person sees as bashing another poster doesn't. Just saying

Me I don't go into any of these bashing and no bashing threads and post normally

Lisa can I start a Shadam protected thread?

Sure can Terri, you have my permission to start the thread, just make sure to note that there is no character bashing allowed :-)

Forgot to add, you can note that I approved it so no one gives you any crap! We are now allowing posters to start the actual no bash threads :-)

Lisa Princ
Lisa.admin@soaps.com

I thought I would copy and paste what lisa sent me.. knew this would happen LOL

There's an internet police in every crowd ~)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Quote evemarie:
Quote CreepyGroovy:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote evemarie:
Quote CreepyGroovy:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote CreepyGroovy:
Quote evemarie:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: what i love most about this pairing is that they are extremely soapy. ever odd is against Sharon and Adam and yet i wanna see them over come them . Adam is as cold as ice when he is looking at everyone else, but when he looks at Sharon his eyes soften up :) .

plus it helps that SC and MM are such good friends IRL and it shows on screen

This is really how I think it should be :::

Adam
+
Evemarie

:D :D :D :D

Waving ~HI~ to all the wonderful Shadam fans!!!
SHADAM fans are the BEST in the soap world!!

Ooooo, girl! You got that ALL wrong! There's gonna be a throw down if you step in my way! Don't make me start throwin elbows honey. LOL!

Yay! You are a Shadam fan too! Woot woot! If we are lucky you can host a baby shower for them soon! :D

Don't get ahead of yourself now. Something just isn't right with that girl but I'm willing to overlook it for the sake of some Shadam. Not gonna bash Miss Sharon, but something's off with her. Sure don't wanna start any trouble with you though Sunny so I'll leave it at that.

I think Sunny is good with bashing Sharon.. :D
I know Sunny is a Phyllis fan - ;)

LOL you know me so well. :-)

:-) :-)

Creepy babes - I will throw her a shower then. *hrumph*

;)

I'll show up just so I can give her a new dress. That rag she's been wearing is enough to scare Adam right out that plane. No wonder brotha went crazy in that courtroom... he took a fit after seeing that dress.

We'll I LOVE my boy Adam, but, that Miami Vice
suit he was supporting wasn't the snazziest number
either!! :D

LMAO they can go shopping.... cuz they do both needs some new rags..

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Quote evemarie:
Quote CreepyGroovy:
Quote evemarie:
Quote CreepyGroovy:
Quote evemarie:
Quote CreepyGroovy:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote evemarie:
Quote CreepyGroovy:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote CreepyGroovy:
Quote evemarie:
Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: what i love most about this pairing is that they are extremely soapy. ever odd is against Sharon and Adam and yet i wanna see them over come them . Adam is as cold as ice when he is looking at everyone else, but when he looks at Sharon his eyes soften up :) .

plus it helps that SC and MM are such good friends IRL and it shows on screen

This is really how I think it should be :::

Adam
+
Evemarie

:D :D :D :D

Waving ~HI~ to all the wonderful Shadam fans!!!
SHADAM fans are the BEST in the soap world!!

Ooooo, girl! You got that ALL wrong! There's gonna be a throw down if you step in my way! Don't make me start throwin elbows honey. LOL!

Yay! You are a Shadam fan too! Woot woot! If we are lucky you can host a baby shower for them soon! :D

Don't get ahead of yourself now. Something just isn't right with that girl but I'm willing to overlook it for the sake of some Shadam. Not gonna bash Miss Sharon, but something's off with her. Sure don't wanna start any trouble with you though Sunny so I'll leave it at that.

I think Sunny is good with bashing Sharon.. :D
I know Sunny is a Phyllis fan - ;)

LOL you know me so well. :-)

:-) :-)

Creepy babes - I will throw her a shower then. *hrumph*

;)

I'll show up just so I can give her a new dress. That rag she's been wearing is enough to scare Adam right out that plane. No wonder brotha went crazy in that courtroom... he took a fit after seeing that dress.

We'll I LOVE my boy Adam, but, that Miami Vice
suit he was supporting wasn't the snazziest number
either!! :D

More reason to get that off of him quicker gurl!

Gurl, I'm all about me some nekkie Adam!!! :)) :))

Speakin of nekked, we need some more men on this site. Where's that crjb1? Gonna get me some a dat! LOL!

Yeah, and where's that JimJay... :~

he was kidnapped by 5 drag queens and driven to new jersey.. he is lost right now :D

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Quote evemarie:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote GLfan85:
Quote Tambam: OMG. I wasn't here in the early days of Phick. Is this what it was like. The us against them mentality? Fans breaking off into two seperate army's?

On the Shadam bashing site they are saying that they don't want any drama for Sharon right now. They want peace for Sharon and I guess that means Shick. I can't think of more of a character killer. No DRAMA? It's a soap. It survives on drama.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Being I am the one who said I wanted peace for Sharon FOR A SHORT TIME no it DOES NOT MEAN SHICK! It means exactly what it said, she needs a short time of peace in her life so she can regroup and move on. Adam would NEVER be that for her! She needs to be able to prove herself as independant before she could be good with anyone else to include NICK.

This is an approved non-bash thread by Admin....Are you a Shadam fan? We deserve one thread without fighting IMO.

we do. we do we doooooooo

Sinnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee!! :D

Where you been all day, babygirl!!!

We LOVE SHADAM SHADAM SHADAM SHADAM !!!

I have had such a busy day today.. and we were busy as all get out at work :) but I made good money so all is well LOL

SHADAM.. we got some good adam on todays cdn show..he is so bad he needs sharon to tame him LOL

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 pm

We missed our sinnabuns, that is for sure.

:))

Welcome one and all. This is our place to love on Shadam. Woot woot!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Quote silentmuzik: Just signing in to show some SHADAM love! :-)

hi and welcome :) always good to have another shadam fan.. this is the only way I can handle sharon.. otherwise she drives me nuts..

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Quote jillian123:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Lady53: Now Sunny you have been on this board long enough to know that only Amin can make a true no bashing thread. If you guys want that then ask them, Candace to make one so she can put the rules in it like all the other no bash threads and then you guys won'y have to worry. Bashing is going to creep in here whether you guys want it to or not unless Admin makes the thread. What one person sees as bashing another poster doesn't. Just saying

Me I don't go into any of these bashing and no bashing threads and post normally

Lisa can I start a Shadam protected thread?

Sure can Terri, you have my permission to start the thread, just make sure to note that there is no character bashing allowed :-)

Forgot to add, you can note that I approved it so no one gives you any crap! We are now allowing posters to start the actual no bash threads :-)

Lisa Princ
Lisa.admin@soaps.com

I thought I would copy and paste what lisa sent me.. knew this would happen LOL

There's an internet police in every crowd ~)

nope she is not the internet police.. she is the admin of the board :D 3) :-)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm

?) ?) ?) ?)

OMG Shadam rules!

:D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”