Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Quote geo1: Can I join this group? I love Shadam! I've enjoyed reading everyones comments.Thanks for all the Shadam love.

If Shadam love is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Welcome! :))

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Quote GLfan85: Ok lovin, check out my reply. LOL

See, debate can be civil! LOL

Of course we can! And I will say, that everyone was nice to me! Thanks ladies for the debate! ;) I probably shouldnt have gone in there seeing as I am a Shadam fan, but it wasnt so scary! ;)

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote geo1: Can I join this group? I love Shadam! I've enjoyed reading everyones comments.Thanks for all the Shadam love.

heehee Sunny! Now that song will be stuck in my head all night! But I soooooo agree! ;)

lanaj

Postby lanaj » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:

Me either.

GLfan85

Postby GLfan85 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote GLfan85:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote GLfan85:
Quote Tambam: OMG. I wasn't here in the early days of Phick. Is this what it was like. The us against them mentality? Fans breaking off into two seperate army's?

On the Shadam bashing site they are saying that they don't want any drama for Sharon right now. They want peace for Sharon and I guess that means Shick. I can't think of more of a character killer. No DRAMA? It's a soap. It survives on drama.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Being I am the one who said I wanted peace for Sharon FOR A SHORT TIME no it DOES NOT MEAN SHICK! It means exactly what it said, she needs a short time of peace in her life so she can regroup and move on. Adam would NEVER be that for her! She needs to be able to prove herself as independant before she could be good with anyone else to include NICK.

This is an approved non-bash thread by Admin....Are you a Shadam fan? We deserve one thread without fighting IMO.

uhmm who's fighting? I just clarified what I said in my thread being it was brought up in this one.

No I'm not a fan of ShaDam, but I'm not in here bashing it either. ~)

I love ya GL, I really do, but saying that Sharon should lose custody of Faith if she got back with Adam is a bash. For example - the laners would scream bloody murder if someone went into their thread and said Cane or Lily should lose custody of the twins.

This is the one thread where people shouldn't have to get defensive or what have you. It is a pure boosting thread.

Do you know what I mean jellybean?

LOL tell ya what, I'm going to start a new thread on this very topic. LOL

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Quote GLfan85:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote GLfan85:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote GLfan85:
Quote Tambam: OMG. I wasn't here in the early days of Phick. Is this what it was like. The us against them mentality? Fans breaking off into two seperate army's?

On the Shadam bashing site they are saying that they don't want any drama for Sharon right now. They want peace for Sharon and I guess that means Shick. I can't think of more of a character killer. No DRAMA? It's a soap. It survives on drama.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Being I am the one who said I wanted peace for Sharon FOR A SHORT TIME no it DOES NOT MEAN SHICK! It means exactly what it said, she needs a short time of peace in her life so she can regroup and move on. Adam would NEVER be that for her! She needs to be able to prove herself as independant before she could be good with anyone else to include NICK.

This is an approved non-bash thread by Admin....Are you a Shadam fan? We deserve one thread without fighting IMO.

uhmm who's fighting? I just clarified what I said in my thread being it was brought up in this one.

No I'm not a fan of ShaDam, but I'm not in here bashing it either. ~)

I love ya GL, I really do, but saying that Sharon should lose custody of Faith if she got back with Adam is a bash. For example - the laners would scream bloody murder if someone went into their thread and said Cane or Lily should lose custody of the twins.

This is the one thread where people shouldn't have to get defensive or what have you. It is a pure boosting thread.

Do you know what I mean jellybean?

LOL tell ya what, I'm going to start a new thread on this very topic. LOL

It is a good topic. Food for thought and I could so see Nick going there. ;)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Quote lovinthesoaps:

Of course we can! And I will say, that everyone was nice to me! Thanks ladies for the debate! ;) I probably shouldnt have gone in there seeing as I am a Shadam fan, but it wasnt so scary! ;)

No one can ever be mean to you. :))

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote lovinthesoaps:

No one can ever be mean to you. :))

awwwww thanks Sunny! *) :)

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 pm

what i love most about this pairing is that they are extremely soapy. ever odd is against Sharon and Adam and yet i wanna see them over come them . Adam is as cold as ice when he is looking at everyone else, but when he looks at Sharon his eyes soften up :) .

plus it helps that SC and MM are such good friends IRL and it shows on screen

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: what i love most about this pairing is that they are extremely soapy. ever odd is against Sharon and Adam and yet i wanna see them over come them . Adam is as cold as ice when he is looking at everyone else, but when he looks at Sharon his eyes soften up :) .

plus it helps that SC and MM are such good friends IRL and it shows on screen

This is really how I think it should be :::

Adam
+
Evemarie

:D :D :D :D

Waving ~HI~ to all the wonderful Shadam fans!!!
SHADAM fans are the BEST in the soap world!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”