Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Glad to see the Shadam bash thread is still going strong. Shows Shadam was and still is a threat. Cant wait till their saga continues. Miss Shadam.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Just dropping in to give a shout out to Shadam. All of this foolishness with Adam being kidnapped is crazy. You know if they didn't make Sharon out to be this BP person you know she would be right there to rescue her man. Isn't it funny that they tried to take everything away from Shadam and give to the other couple. Hmmmmm......and Victor is on the show everyday. It's time for him to move over. It should be Sharon and Adam. I'm still waiting to see what they do with our couple. All the talk about Sharon's babynapper... people this is a soap opera. It's about as far away from reality as they come. That's why Shadam was perfect. Think about it Luke and Laura, Sammi and EJ. Soap opera gold. That's why I'm still waiting for Shadam.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:38 pm

LuvThatSoap wrote:Just dropping in to give a shout out to Shadam. All of this foolishness with Adam being kidnapped is crazy. You know if they didn't make Sharon out to be this BP person you know she would be right there to rescue her man. Isn't it funny that they tried to take everything away from Shadam and give to the other couple. Hmmmmm......and Victor is on the show everyday. It's time for him to move over. It should be Sharon and Adam. I'm still waiting to see what they do with our couple. All the talk about Sharon's babynapper... people this is a soap opera. It's about as far away from reality as they come. That's why Shadam was perfect. Think about it Luke and Laura, Sammi and EJ. Soap opera gold. That's why I'm still waiting for Shadam.

I couldn't agree more. Shadam was better than any other couple on this soap. They had a perfect balance of angst and love. Without cheating on each other at the drop of a hat. They didn't have to do that to stay interesting and entertaining. They have so much going for them as a couple and I hope the years ahead are chock full of them.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Hey Jackie and Shadam friends, just wanted to come in and see what's happening on this board. As usual all the talk is about Sharon and Adam. Whether you like them or not together or apart they make things interesting. If the other couple is so interesting why are people trying to get a new pairing going. It seems that Nick's wife is picking up steam but now people want to see her with Adam. They need to stop this foolishness with the story of Sharon and this baby and bring back Shadam and let them have their own baby. Shadam was more interesting. More than just sex even though they were hot together. They had a powerful connection. Besides Sharon would have been right at Adam's side trying to help him in any way she could with whatever his plan is for his father. I could see Victor's face now. Sharon understood Adam and his need for a relationship with his father. She supported him good and bad. That's why I'll always be a Shadam fan.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:51 pm

LuvThatSoap wrote:Hey Jackie and Shadam friends, just wanted to come in and see what's happening on this board. As usual all the talk is about Sharon and Adam. Whether you like them or not together or apart they make things interesting. If the other couple is so interesting why are people trying to get a new pairing going. It seems that Nick's wife is picking up steam but now people want to see her with Adam. They need to stop this foolishness with the story of Sharon and this baby and bring back Shadam and let them have their own baby. Shadam was more interesting. More than just sex even though they were hot together. They had a powerful connection. Besides Sharon would have been right at Adam's side trying to help him in any way she could with whatever his plan is for his father. I could see Victor's face now. Sharon understood Adam and his need for a relationship with his father. She supported him good and bad. That's why I'll always be a Shadam fan.

I couldn't have said it better the only real entertaining couple is Shadam. They are the end game. Sharon needs to be helping Adam she would stand by him unlike any other woman has. She knows him better than any other person on the soap.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:04 pm

This soap sounds so boring. Not many are posting anymore. How much longer can this go on? So missing Shadam and the excitement and entertainment they brought to the soap and the boards. Bringing them back would be the much needed kick this dead horse needs to bring back some life to the soap.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 pm

Glad to hear Patty is back. Now if they would bring Shadam back the soap might draw back more fans.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”