Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LuvThatSoap

Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby LuvThatSoap » Mon May 02, 2016 5:19 pm

I just wanted to come in and say how disappointed I am in the way they are treating Sharon on this soap. You had a wonderful couple Shadam and you tore them apart and then make them seem like total strangers. You have Adam chasing this so called love of his life yet he randomly sleeps with another woman and gets her pregnant on the first try yet he and Sharon have no biological child together. Now Sharon is married to another relative of Nicks and has a baby that belonged to his Nick's wife who is now dead and Sharon is left to keep a secret that will make her look like the worst excuse for a human being ever. If this does not bring some interaction between her and Adam I don't know what will. It better not be to prop the other couple because it's past time to move over to Shadam. Adam needs to come through for Sharon and come through big. He can help her to sort this out and stand by her like she stood by him. If they don't then this show needs to end and end very soon. I saw the show on this past Friday and that was disgraceful. I'm bummed.

Gramma2five

Postby Gramma2five » Mon May 02, 2016 9:45 pm

I have been very vocal and on record in this forum over the years and others as being against Shaddam. I was and always will be a Schick fan. I was never a fan of Adam and Sharon because I could never get over the fact that Sharon could love the man that kidnapped( yes he really did kidnap, no play on words) her and Nicks baby and keep quiet for months. However, with Justin Hartleys "Adam" and the way these horrible writers are writing for Sharon, I think this may be the only way out for her is to reunite Shaddam. Sharon needs somebody to stand behind her and Nick is going to be furious and Dylan is going to be furious. She will be the town with again... So sick of it.
I am thinking Adam and Sharon can raise baby Sully (Christian) together.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Tue May 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Gramma2five wrote:I have been very vocal and on record in this forum over the years and others as being against Shaddam. I was and always will be a Schick fan. I was never a fan of Adam and Sharon because I could never get over the fact that Sharon could love the man that kidnapped( yes he really did kidnap, no play on words) her and Nicks baby and keep quiet for months. However, with Justin Hartleys "Adam" and the way these horrible writers are writing for Sharon, I think this may be the only way out for her is to reunite Shaddam. Sharon needs somebody to stand behind her and Nick is going to be furious and Dylan is going to be furious. She will be the town with again... So sick of it.
I am thinking Adam and Sharon can raise baby Sully (Christian) together.

Sounds like that should be the plan if TPTB know what's good for them. Adam and Sharon together raising Sully (Christian) would be wonderful. Nick would try to take the baby and Faith of course. The whole town would be against her. It's time for Shadam to rediscover the love that they always had. The storylines would be endless. Shadam 2.0 as only they can. Love, business and intrigue thrown in.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:13 am

I cant stand Shick and hope they never grace our screen again. But you ladies are right Shadam together again will boost the ratings like no other couple. They should raise Adams son together and for that matter as I have always said they should take over on the soap where Victor and Nikki leave off. Also Luv you are correct Adam doesn't love Chelsea or anyone the way he loves Sharon he never cheated on Sharon the way he did Chelsea. Also Sharon is the most popular character on this soap they board is always alight with Sharon posts one after the other with out her there would be no Y&R and TPTB know it.

LuvThatSoap

Postby LuvThatSoap » Wed May 11, 2016 5:05 pm

I agree let Sharon and Adam raise little Sully/Christian together. You know that Nick and Dylan (PTSD) will be furious. The whole Newman clan, besides the usual suspects will give Sharon one heck of a time. The best thing to do is put this couple back together again. It is time to separate the other couple and move on to better pastures. Shadam's time together could lead to their own baby girl. That would be special since he already has boys. Faith always loved Adam. They could be one happy little family. Nick's head would explode.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:08 pm

Oh my freaking goodness. Every time I think I might watch the soap I turn it on for 5 seconds and have to leave. First scenes with Sharon Sage and Chelsea give me a break no way would Sharon ever rub elbows with those two low life's. Sucky scenes with the fill in Adam and anyone but his true love Sharon. And then today yet another freaking Cassie memorial get over it already writers yet another attempt to get fans to rally for dead and buried Shick. Let that sleeping dog lie please. Now I remember why I no longer feel the need to watch this soap.

Bring back Shadam in all their glory while you are at it bring back MM as Adam.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Missing the greatest couple that have ever graced this soap. Wish they would bring back MM and set Shadam back on top. Bring back the Shadam fans and bring back BM and Villy as well. Then the ratings will soar and the soap might improve.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”