DIRTY LAUNDRY

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapgran

DIRTY LAUNDRY

Postby soapgran » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:07 am

I've never seen Sharon do any laundry, does that poor little baby of hers wear the same old stinky clothes all
the time ???? Just askin' ?) ?) ?)

SHELIA39

Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY

Postby SHELIA39 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 am

Quote soapgran: I've never seen Sharon do any laundry, does that poor little baby of hers wear the same old stinky clothes all

LMAO!!!

LadyLamar

Postby LadyLamar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:09 am

Quote soapgran: I've never seen Sharon do any laundry, does that poor little baby of hers wear the same old stinky clothes all

bwahahahahahahahahahaha OMG Granny you are too much. :-) :-) :-)

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 am

I could use the same argument, do you see Phyllis taking a shower or going to the bathroom; do you see any of them cooking or doing the dishes; do you see any of them paying their monthly bills; do you ever see them take their car to the repair shop, or do grocery shopping; do you ever see any of them going to work anymore; does Kay floss her teeth; do you see Esther dusting or cleaning the mansion; do you see Jill painting her nails or getting her hair cut?

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 am

Quote shoozeyque2: I could use the same argument, do you see Phyllis taking a shower or going to the bathroom; do you see any of them cooking or doing the dishes; do you see any of them paying their monthly bills; do you ever see them take their car to the repair shop, or do grocery shopping; do you ever see any of them going to work anymore; does Kay floss her teeth; do you see Esther dusting or cleaning the mansion; do you see Jill painting her nails or getting her hair cut?

I betcha Kay doesn't floss. 8) I'm thinking she
soaks her teeth at night. ;)

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 am

Quote shoozeyque2: I could use the same argument, do you see Phyllis taking a shower or going to the bathroom; do you see any of them cooking or doing the dishes; do you see any of them paying their monthly bills; do you ever see them take their car to the repair shop, or do grocery shopping; do you ever see any of them going to work anymore; does Kay floss her teeth; do you see Esther dusting or cleaning the mansion; do you see Jill painting her nails or getting her hair cut?

Only diff is I was making a joke !!!!!!!!!! See I KNOW these are all FICTIONAL characters.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 am

A couple o' things I notice all the time is..whenever anyone is in a Hospital Bed,they are ALWAYS propped up!You know, instead of lying down flat after a procedure,they always have them propped up.
Another one my Hubby and me always make a joke about..whenever there is a scene in their home or Hotel room..9 times out of 10, they always stand.Im always yelling"sit down already!!" :-) Take note next time...you'll see what I mean.

This is funny..little things..... :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”