Question: Summer Newman's Paternity

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
niptuck

Re: Question: Summer Newman's Paternity

Postby niptuck » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 pm

We all know that Faith is Nicks , Sharon beaming with a happy smile on her face with the Papers in her hand, so when she saw the Lil'girl being so ill she refused to tell Nick the good news instead she lied and said it was Jacks so he would stay with Phyllis and her child, now that's the Sharon we know in love. Question is would Phyllis have done that? ?) ?)

bestlurker

Postby bestlurker » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm

It's time to let that Summer paternity issue go. The writers are going to change it when they're going to run out of s/l, that's it, that's all. The way it's going, Jill's father is going to end being Santa Claus, and Cane's mother is going to be Cruella de Vil.

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Quote bestlurker: It's time to let that Summer paternity issue go. The writers are going to change it when they're going to run out of s/l, that's it, that's all. The way it's going, Jill's father is going to end being Santa Claus, and Cane's mother is going to be Cruella de Vil.

Amen to that we have had enough of the wtd/wtm sl's for a while!!

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Quote Raspberry170: The paternity was written with doubt, left open ended. To be visited at a later time. My thoughts are that Summer is Jack's daughter.

I have and always said she was Jacks.

JoAnn5

Postby JoAnn5 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 am

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote Raspberry170: The paternity was written with doubt, left open ended. To be visited at a later time. My thoughts are that Summer is Jack's daughter.

I have and always said she was Jacks.

I agreee!! I just knew that during the peanut episode, it would come out that Jack is allergic too... but it didn't.... something will trigger the 'lightbulb moment' someday.... as you've said when they are running out of anything else to write about...lol.

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:10 am

Quote bestlurker: It's time to let that Summer paternity issue go. The writers are going to change it when they're going to run out of s/l, that's it, that's all. The way it's going, Jill's father is going to end being Santa Claus, and Cane's mother is going to be Cruella de Vil.

LOL @ bestlurker! ;)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 am

I don't think they will change Summers paternity any time soon.. who knows what they will do in the future.. as we have seen with Jill anything can happen.. just like faith could be one of the faceless men sharon did thinking they were nick.. I am sure she wanted to see Nick's name so she saw it.. never say never is how I watch the show.

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Does Summer's agent pay someone to bring this up once a week?

Juju4MM

Postby Juju4MM » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 pm

I think that Summer is Nick's child. Of course they may end up having her be Jacks later on you never know with the writers.

Renae87

Summer Newman's Paternity

Postby Renae87 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Summer was conceived during an affair between Nicholas Newman (Joshua Morrow) and Phyllis Summers (Michelle Stafford),[17] while Nicholas was married to Sharon Newman (Sharon Case) and Phyllis was with Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman). While she was conceived during the affair, Phyllis may have become pregnant by Jack Abbott. Summer's paternity was tested, and the results are known only to Nicholas -- who received the "envelope" and assured everyone that he is in fact, Summer's biological father.

this information is available on wikipedia

Return to “The Young and the Restless”