Question: Summer Newman's Paternity

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Question: Summer Newman's Paternity

Postby evemarie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:10 am

Quote bestlurker: It's time to let that Summer paternity issue go. The writers are going to change it when they're going to run out of s/l, that's it, that's all. The way it's going, Jill's father is going to end being Santa Claus, and Cane's mother is going to be Cruella de Vil.

LOL @ bestlurker! ;)

Postby Sinny » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 am

I don't think they will change Summers paternity any time soon.. who knows what they will do in the future.. as we have seen with Jill anything can happen.. just like faith could be one of the faceless men sharon did thinking they were nick.. I am sure she wanted to see Nick's name so she saw it.. never say never is how I watch the show.

Postby calliope » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Does Summer's agent pay someone to bring this up once a week?

Postby Juju4MM » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 pm

I think that Summer is Nick's child. Of course they may end up having her be Jacks later on you never know with the writers.

Summer Newman's Paternity

Postby Renae87 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Summer was conceived during an affair between Nicholas Newman (Joshua Morrow) and Phyllis Summers (Michelle Stafford),[17] while Nicholas was married to Sharon Newman (Sharon Case) and Phyllis was with Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman). While she was conceived during the affair, Phyllis may have become pregnant by Jack Abbott. Summer's paternity was tested, and the results are known only to Nicholas -- who received the "envelope" and assured everyone that he is in fact, Summer's biological father.

this information is available on wikipedia

Return to “The Young and the Restless”