Spoiler! Major character out on Y&R!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
juann

Spoiler! Major character out on Y&R!

Postby juann » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

Although we are not allowed to post links to other websites on this board, I though I would share with you the news that Stacy Hadiuk, who plays Emily/Patty has been let go from the show. Word has it that the show did NOT renew her contract, which have left fans rallying and trying to do something to keep her on the show. At this time there is no word on her final airdate. Some people believe the decision was made by Sony, others believe the decision was made by the show itself. Either way I personally am heartbroken. Why are the getting rid of the good characters? This show has so much talent and good actors and yet they choose to get rid of them.

Oreo123

Re: Spoiler! Major character out on Y&R!

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:40 am

Both characters..Patty and Emily have run their course. Hate to see Staey go but the talent she brought will never be forgotten! She was sensational.

Think Meggie will be Smilin Jack's new love interest.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:51 am

Quote Oreo123: Both characters..Patty and Emily have run their course. Hate to see Staey go but the talent she brought will never be forgotten! She was sensational.

Oh please! Say it ain't so. Not Meggie! I cannot muster up much interest in this duo! Not a good match! But who knows which way the wind blows?? Maybe this will be the final chapter in Jack's love life and Meggie will end up as Mrs. Smilin' Jack after all has been said and done.

juann

Postby juann » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Quote Oreo123: Both characters..Patty and Emily have run their course. Hate to see Staey go but the talent she brought will never be forgotten! She was sensational.

From what I understand Meggie is a short term role only and will not be staying on the show that long.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds:

Oh please! Say it ain't so. Not Meggie! I cannot muster up much interest in this duo! Not a good match! But who knows which way the wind blows?? Maybe this will be the final chapter in Jack's love life and Meggie will end up as Mrs. Smilin' Jack after all has been said and done.

LOL! I, somehow think that MEGGIE is going to be tied into the whole SKYE, ADAM, maybe even WALTER PALIN'S supposed death if he is really dead! LOL! s/l with the D.A. being a possible brother to WP! MEGGIE mentioned "family" and is it just a "coincident" that SKY'S photo being in MEGGIE's bar? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Puffin

Postby Puffin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:31 pm

That is an interesting scenario clicquot1. I hope they keep Meggie around. I think Shaun Young is a great actress and I think she would be a good distraction for Victor.

ITA that the Emily/Patty story had run it course. Actually I thought it had derailed a long time ago.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Clic you are onto a couple of things....and the spoiler's keep referring to Meggie's bar on "the other side of the world"....is that the land
"down under" where all Cane's secrets lie? Was it Skye's pic in Cane's room Amber questioned or maybe Meggies? Meggie is an Australian name afterall!

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:39 pm

sorry to hear this, Stacey is a great actress. Not interested in Meggie.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Quote dawn888: sorry to hear this, Stacey is a great actress. Not interested in Meggie.

I don't like her either.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Quote dawn888: sorry to hear this, Stacey is a great actress. Not interested in Meggie.

I am not interested in Meggie at all. There is no need for another lackluster character to hang around GC.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”