Carpool Guy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
crjb1

Carpool Guy

Postby crjb1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Anyone ever see this movie? I'm just dying to watch it but cannot find it anywhere. Please, no spoilers, just wondering if you enjoyed it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436158/

grammapam

Re: Carpool Guy

Postby grammapam » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Quote crjb1: Anyone ever see this movie? I'm just dying to watch it but cannot find it anywhere. Please, no spoilers, just wondering if you enjoyed it.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0436158/
Wish I could helpya out cribby..but I dont remember this one.
Is it still rainin' out there?

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 pm

No, but it's a virtual lake everywhere. I really want to see this movie. There are about 5 or 6 Y&R actors in it. Corbin Bersen wrote it and directed it I believe. Would be interesting to see the actors interact with each other in different characters. I think Neil is gay in it.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Quote crjb1: No, but it's a virtual lake everywhere. I really want to see this movie. There are about 5 or 6 Y&R actors in it. Corbin Bersen wrote it and directed it I believe. Would be interesting to see the actors interact with each other in different characters. I think Neil is gay in it.
GET OUTTA HERE!!!For real?

nikkinak

Postby nikkinak » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:27 pm

ebay. I sent you a link via email.

Very interesting. I had never heard of it. Lots of soap stars I like. Thanks for the tip.

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote crjb1: No, but it's a virtual lake everywhere. I really want to see this movie. There are about 5 or 6 Y&R actors in it. Corbin Bersen wrote it and directed it I believe. Would be interesting to see the actors interact with each other in different characters. I think Neil is gay in it.
GET OUTTA HERE!!!For real?

Yes, seriously....that's why I put the link, for you naysayers.....lol

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Quote nikkinak: ebay. I sent you a link via email.

Very interesting. I had never heard of it. Lots of soap stars I like. Thanks for the tip.

lol....I gave a snappy comeback to that remark to a waitress once....wasn't sure if it was my wife or the waitress that slapped me first

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Quote crjb1:

lol....I gave a snappy comeback to that remark to a waitress once....wasn't sure if it was my wife or the waitress that slapped me first
Awww crjb..so glad youre back bud.We need your humor(I think I WAS that waitress)JK :D :D

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote crjb1:

Awww crjb..so glad youre back bud.We need your humor(I think I WAS that waitress)JK :D :D

It might of been.....not sure if it was the back hand or one of the knoobs that struck my head first

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 am

Well, finally watched the movie. It wasn't that good, but it was interesting to see some Y&R stars play different roles. Neil had the most diverse role. Cricket and Deacon did really well. Sharon had 2 scenes. Katherine was funny. Father Todd was in it too. Actually he wrote and directed it as well. I looked up Rick Hearst (don't know him) and it said he played Matt Clarke for a couple years. The other star of note was Luke from GH. Deacon was the best though.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”